trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's RECAP!!

Porking is a clinical term.

If you are a really wonderful guy in public... There's a good chance you might be a rat *advertiser censored* in private... not to everyone... Just to psychotic people who may or may not be stalking you.

If your lies suck really bad.... You are probably telling the truth.

I think she broke my brain.

this is a victim friendly site please keep this in mind. Also I try to remember not to give the defense any ammo.

sorry just curious....dont want the family to suffer . they have been through enough.i hate what they are doing to travis

That, my dear, is why mimosas were invented. :floorlaugh:

You know I'm thinking!
Jodie is thus far so delusional about how all this is going to go down. She has no clue or does she?
Verdict day may be a shocker for her, because she really believes she will be acquitted. It's going to blow her mind ya think. She doesn't seem prepared for a reality check.

The end of ALV's testiphony today seemed to reference JA's attempts to blackmail TA before murdering him.

Well, JA has now carried through on both of those plans, and on the taxpayers' dime.

Will the jury hold her accountable?

Their questions may provide a clue.

The whole discussion about TA having a double life because he didn't tell everyone about his sex life is laughable.
No normal person goes around talking about their sex life to friends or family.

I made the same mistake thinking she was talking about his secret sex life, but she was talking about his secret life as a BATTERER.

Anybody have a link to the pictures of Jodi in a French maid's outfit? If she wore it, she would have taken pictures of it. She took pictures of everything!

Travis lived with Deanna for 6 years. If there was abuse she would have been on the defendants list of witnesses.

Oh gosh, I just realized I could be interpreted as if I might believe ALV, that TA was an abuser.

I DON"T! AT ALL. And think ALV is a liar.

I just was relating to what she said about abusers being good at hiding their true natures.

Ack! Sorry if anyone took that wrong.

The really good liar would have planned a really good lie -- Ms. LaViolette, how would one even know the really good liar? We only know the failed ones. :banghead: MOO BBM
In fact, she's such a good liar that LAV bought right into it; hook, line and sinker!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

No human being can make "right" what ALV and Dt is doing!
You can't unslaughter a slaughtered human being. And JA gets to sit there and listen to ALV and JW do it allow over again.

Oh I know :-( and I agree with you, this will never be undone as far as Travis and his family goes. I just needed a mantra to calm myself. I get very angry hearing what this defense team and their experts and the person they are all defending and protecting, the one who has all the rights, the one who has admitted to killing Travis, are allowed to do over and over and over to Travis and his family.

Juan should ask her if they can agree jodi is no Eisenstein!

Bet shed still be unable to say yes!

Eisenstein the famed Russian director... another person smarter than Jodi.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Eisenstein"]Sergei Eisenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

"Ms Arias is the safest target????????????????????????????????"

OMG. I am watching on hln...errrr.

OBVIOUSLY ALV has once again FAILED to correctly evaluate the situation.

SAFE? He ended up slaughtered in his own home. Not safe. :furious:

so now in the wackyworld of ALV, lying doesn't affect your credibility if your lies aren't "good enough."

Wonder how many jury questions there are? Won't the defense and prosecution get to review them as they did before? Something tells me court is going to end early today.

At the bench the judge handed each side questions to review, before the camera was turned back to the seal.

Thinking about how long she could have drawn out this re-direct, I am thankful to JW that she wrapped this part up as quickly as she did.

I hope she does the same on her follow up after juror questions.

Wonder how many jury questions there are? Won't the defense and prosecution get to review them as they did before? Something tells me court is going to end early today.
It appeared to me that the Judge handed each of them some papers stapled together, I think perhaps the jury questions.

For now. Jury questions are next and both sides will question her again after she answers to the jury.

Let's just hope the judge keeps wilmott bound to jury questions only! No re-reading AGAIN every line ever written in jodi's journal / email / gmail / text msg / i.m.

Seriously, I will jump if that engine starts revvin' again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove