trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG? He said empty it out. Not Please. Shoot him, execution style. She did.

ALV said : From age zero to six, most of a persons personality is formed
Jodi lied, but it was when she was a kid, so it's not important
Jodi kicked and slapped her mother, but she was a teen, so it doesn't mean she's abusive
Jodi's friend from childhood said she was always manipulative and liked to play the victim, but that's not important because it was a childhood friend.

I better watch how I tell...er....ask my husband to take out the trash. :floorlaugh:

You testified that in March when Jodi's phone box was full, that he ordered her to empty it.

A: (basically ALV says 'that's how I read it...'

OHGosh - these questions are such repeats of JM during his cross the other day. The jury was very unsatisfied with this witness trying to scramble all her answers.

Salem

Implied...that's how she read it. Ordered to empty the mailbox.

They have her number.

So she spent 4 days with JA, 44 hours in 4 days ???? That's a lot of hours in each day

OMG, so because Travis didn't say" Please " that makes his statements abusive. LOL This lady! LOL.

The phrase "corking the pot" is just cracking me up. I have never heard that phrase but oh how I can't wait to unleash it onto my friends

I just googled that phrase and the only thing that came up was stuff talking about this trial

It really makes me :furious: that ALV presumes to know so much about a man whom she never met through things that she reads.

Q: "Amid all of the interviews with family and friends of Travis or Jodi, did anyone mention any concerns regarding suspicions of abuse by either Travis or Jodi?"

They are testing her now because they heard from Lisa and Mimi who said Jodi was a stalker.

IMO

Nice VM was full ?

Basically saying how do you know she isn't telling you info but spinnin' it to sound worse with your collaborative data LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech