trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spiderman underwear was not part of an im - jodi said he told her that on the phone.

One of them buys the pedo claim? NO WAY.

No, I didn't mean that - I'm not comfortable with the questions earlier that tended to sound like theyr'e giving Jodi benefit of the doubt, believing her abuse story...No, I don't think anyone's buying the pedo story - and that said, how then could they believe any other part; abuse - control - attack outside shower - any of it? I think they'll have to conclude it's all lies, but they'll get there as a group - in steps. sorry to imply they're buying pedo story, no way.

I also tell my husband to take out the trash. I don't always say 'please.' I am an abusive she-beast.

So saying "Empty your voice mail" is controlling and abusive. I guess I abuse my husband because he always forgets to turn his ringer on after work and I get irritated and tell him to turn it back on... I'm so ashamed.

Remember she doesn't know the character limits on communication applications, or the time constraints people have to message, or the common linguistic style of text or IM messaging. She's entirely unqualified to judge the meaning behind digital messaging. Umad?

Alyce, you are despicable. Again bringing up "corking the pot of a young girl" as supportive evidence of him pleasuring himself to pics of a boy. Makes perfect sense. NOT.

(Where in the world did that supposed statement by Travis come from????)

I just looked and the only thing I found was playing poker and not having enough chips so you use wine corks.

Jodi was sooooo attentive during the jury questions. She wants to know which side the jury is leaning so she can sneer/smile more.

This jury pays a lot of attention and asks great questions.

When all is said and done, regardless of the outcome, I won't be able to say that they didn't take their job seriously. And that makes me feel at ease.

I am loving the jury questions! They seem to be an insightful group.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read into that as you will.

Teresa

The jury has Jodi pegged for the lying murderer she is. They didn't believe Doc Samuels, and they don't appear to believe ALV.

Their work is almost done!

Justice for Travis is coming soon...

It really makes me "furious: that ALV presumes to know so much about a man whom she never met through things that she reads.

It's easy when what you are dealing with isn't a person, but your own little twisted pathological stereotype.

When I was seven years old, I used a slur other kids were using without knowing what it meant. My mother took me aside and said "When you use words like that it tells people more about you than the person you use it against".

Always stuck with me. In fact, it's one of a dozen memories of that age.

The only hope is the jury gets it and with her bigotry, Alyce tells use much more about herself than about Travis Alexander and/or men and/or people in general.

In fact, we know that's the case.

Frankly, Alyce's responses were more of the same, with a massive dollop of poison for Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech