trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got lots of male friends is the equivalent of a racist saying they have a lot of black friends. Just sayin

Sounds to me like she can only name about 20 men she doesn't find abusive. Dad, brother and co-workers, and you know if they don't abuse at work, they are doing it at home according to her. AAAARGHHH

Im still not too happy with the question about over kill and she replied that abused women tend to start and not know when to stop...

Remember thought that these questions are being read in the order received.

Did you read all of Jodi's and Travis's journals during their relationship?

She only read the portions provided to her by defense team

Men that don't discuss their sexual escapades may be perceived as virgins by their peers. Men that don't discuss this may do nothing to confirm the virgin/non-virgin status. Travis seems to fall into that category. That was certainly the best thing to do in a Mormon community. Kiss, but don't tell.

Why should we take Alyce's word for the idea that she has lots of men she likes in her life and get along with her? Hey Alyce, where's the corroboration?

Jodi knows she's screwed! :floorlaugh: OMG were hidden messages for you?

Her pause was way too long and awkward after being asked if she thought she was biased against men.

and we are back.

I have noticed that today JA wears a bullet proof vest in full view of the jury. I had not noticed this in days prior.

Q Wouldn't by far the men you have known throughout your career have been abusive.

A Blah blah blah (Litany of men ALV has known who were not abusers)

Q Is it possible your view in general toward men is skewed or biased toward men being abusive.

A (litany of men in her life who are not abusive again)

ALV has lots of male friends.

ALV I don't think I would be able to work with violent people if I did not have postiive people in my wn life.

Q did you read all of JA journals or just what was provided to you by DT

A. All I read is what was provided to me.

ALV does not believe that TA was strying to distance himself from JA

Q Did TA display anger or speak negatively about any of the females he dated

A No

Q Where the hidden messages from JA written and smuggled out of jail to you?

A No I had no idea about anything like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member