Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen grab of the lying torture murderess prior to re-seal:

JAJuryQuestions_zpsaa60da7e.jpg

I'm a dinosaur, how do you do a screen grab?

OK guys one thing we do know .. Juan is not the one in chambers arguing about which questions should / should not be allowed in, so we know that the jury has not responded to ALV's testimony in the way the DT would have liked.

If at least one of these jury questions begins or ends with "Yes or No", I will probably die.

Okay, I'm doing it. I don't care if it earns me a time out.

The Thanks button is a *advertiser censored*.

There. I feel better now.

About time we saw a guard back near JA. A few people said JA took a pencil or something yesterday. I saw her looking at papers and then writing a few notes in any event... About time that stopped

Attachments

• guardja.jpg
    guardja.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 45
For Travis's family

[video=youtube;MBFr43vQiSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBFr43vQiSM[/video]

I heard the judges voice requesting the Atty's to the bench and calling the jury in . . . anything else going on?

Judge sounded short? hurried? matter-of-fact? demanding? . . . not sure but it sounded firm and quick.

Yes, probably are being taped, but for one so savvy about con tricks like writing in code in magazines, I'd sure wonder what she is able to pull off...?

I have heard that all phone calls are taped - not sure if it is really true or if they even listen to the tapes.

Jodi looks like she's not too happy

I thought the exact same thing. It may just be dawning on her from reading the questions from the jury that they aren't buying a word of it! I think she aged about 10 years since the lunch recess!

We should only have about 15 mins left of the 30 mins stated. Just in time for everyone to pile in chambers for another 30 mins, we'll see.

Look forward to hearing what the jury questions are, give some insight into what they may be thinking...

I still wish we knew what went on that set TA off on May 26. If I missed it and someone knows, please enlighten me :pray:

I have a few guesses to what happened May 26th.

1) Travis found out she was routinely hacking into his bank accounts, emails, social networking sites

2) He realized she had taped the phone sex tape and she threatened to send the tape to his church, PPL colleagues, family and Mimi.

3) She had changed the guest ticket to Cancun to herself without his knowledge.

At the risk of redundancy, I simply must repost this gem from Litigatrix this fine AM:

Truth is not found in dark spaces or back rooms...sunshine is always the best disinfectant.

Truer words were never spoken, say I. Man the cannons! We sail for justice!

Low Orbit Ion? Ahoy, there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member