trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for delayed gratification but come ON

We know the only side that would need more time would be the defense, so my guess is the questions favor prosecution. Did I hear Juan has evidence bags? Oh goody!!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Counsel as well as Samantha and Travis' brother and #JodiArias are called back to chambers. Stay tuned.

Where are you seeing the killer after lunch? Wild about trial just has the seal up.

@WildAboutTrial pretty sure it has to do with the jury questions. Oh to be a fly on the wall......#jodiarias

I think that if Travis had a fetish about children spec. little girls it was something Jodi cultivated. It seems like he fed off of her ie, she offers to clean his house, inspiring his sexy maid idea. She puts her hair in pigtails and brings Lolita to the bedroom. We have heard him say (on her recording) that he never did a lot of things "before her". Wearing boys undies may have been her idea too ... or maybe he watched Charlie's Angels ... maybe he read Men's Health in the dentist office. I do not believe that he was a pedophile. I have read that most pedophiles prefer either boys or girls not both. Also don't most pedophiles put themselves in situation where they have ready access to children... date single mom's or work with kids? Travis was focusing on finding a woman that would help make him a better man and unfortunately could not find the strength he needed resist the Succubus that was Jodi Arias.

Side note:
Emma: Mama, I made us a picnic. You are invited.
Me: Ok! (I walk over to see a feast of wooden blocks surrounded by a variety of stuffed animal guests) Who are all these lovely people. I introduce myself.
Emma: (gesturing to a floppy bunny) This is Lucy, that is Clifford (gesturing to the big red dog) and that is Nancy Grapes (holding in my laughter I take a seat by Nancy... Minnie Mouse and complement her on her large shiny necklace (the dozen or so Mardi Gras bead Emma has strung around her neck).
A great time was had by all!

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 38s
One of Alexander's sisters and his brother Steven also went in chambers. #JodiArias

How do we know this?

Beth Karas on HLN said the DT was back with the judge, but JA was not with them and Juan was 'milling around the courtroom' .. this was before they popped into court and popped back out just before.

Vinny just asked my question about if ALV gets to know the questions before she gets on the stand. The DT can coach her about which ever questions they want.
I REALLY don't get that.

I have two rescue kitties and a magnetic sign on my fridge that says, "Who Rescued Who?":what:

Our kitty has a collar that says "who rescued who"! I love it!

I'm ready for jury questions. We will get a good feel for how they feel about ALV.

It looks like she may have been crying after seeing the jury questions? Maybe wishful thinking on my part.

This needs an "Oh crap. Something bad happened and the jury isn't buying it" thought bubble.

You didn't hun. Love the pic. :)

I can't get through this trial without a sweet picture like that from time to time even though it does take longer to get through this thread. I need it for my sanity. :(

I worked with a single woman who married a guy already in prison for attempted murder and got pregnant on a conjugal visit!! :what:

Ted Bundy pulled a guerilla wedding in court and fathered a daughter while he was in prison.

Jodi, Travis' family and lawyers all in chambers? Omg, I hope ALV is done trashing Travis. Pray for Travis, family and JM.

NEVER have I seen Victim's family members called back to chambers in a trial. This has happened many times recently. Would love know why! I hope they are not giving TA's family a hard time. At least we know JM is there and has their backs.

Does anyone know how early spectators line up for court every morning? How many get turned away? Is it anything like the Casey Anthony trials in terms of numbers of spectators?

I'm asking because I'm about a five-hour drive from the courthouse and I keep tossing around the idea of driving up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z