trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny just asked my question about if ALV gets to know the questions before she gets on the stand. The DT can coach her about which ever questions they want.
I REALLY don't get that.

Me neither? I didn't realize the witness got the Jury Questions beforehand.

I can't get through this trial without a sweet picture like that from time to time even though it does take longer to get through this thread. I need it for my sanity. :(

It's all good, little rose bud!

I'm so shocked we are late getting started.

Here's what's going through my mind. Juan got the questions all taken care of during his lunch break.
Nurmi and Willmott refused to give up even 5 min of their lunch hr, so they're going over it now.

Just a thought that popped into my mind.....

Remember Nurmi is a multitasker. He has put in motions for mistrials, misconduct motions and others with a lot going on before. The DT may have found something in the questions that he doesn't like and will try to boot another juror.

I've learned anything is possible.

At the tone the time will be 'half past effing absurd.' ::boop!::

If this does not happen soon, I'm gonna get kick out for falling asleep. :lol:

Just arrived home from work. So what's up? Did JW finish her break out keynote at the ALV appreciation society yet?

Vinny just asked my question about if ALV gets to know the questions before she gets on the stand. The DT can coach her about which ever questions they want.
I REALLY don't get that.

Unfortunately the seem to have been coaching her all along. We certainly see that with her blunders that she has said she misspoke about.

Maybe there are questions about the crime scene/injuries?

I think that if Travis had a fetish about children spec. little girls it was something Jodi cultivated. It seems like he fed off of her ie, she offers to clean his house, inspiring his sexy maid idea. She puts her hair in pigtails and brings Lolita to the bedroom. We have heard him say (on her recording) that he never did a lot of things "before her". Wearing boys undies may have been her idea too ... or maybe he watched Charlie's Angels ... maybe he read Men's Health in the dentist office. I do not believe that he was a pedophile. I have read that most pedophiles prefer either boys or girls not both. Also don't most pedophiles put themselves in situation where they have ready access to children... date single mom's or work with kids? Travis was focusing on finding a woman that would help make him a better man and unfortunately could not find the strength he needed resist the Succubus that was Jodi Arias.

Side note:
Emma: Mama, I made us a picnic. You are invited.
Me: Ok! (I walk over to see a feast of wooden blocks surrounded by a variety of stuffed animal guests) Who are all these lovely people. I introduce myself.
Emma: (gesturing to a floppy bunny) This is Lucy, that is Clifford (gesturing to the big red dog) and that is Nancy Grapes (holding in my laughter I take a seat by Nancy... Minnie Mouse and complement her on her large shiny necklace (the dozen or so Mardi Gras bead Emma has strung around her neck).
A great time was had by all
!

Nancy Grapes!!!!!! Oh that is the cutest thing ever!

Watch out with those multiple mardi gras beads . . . NG has a history of mysteriously losing? (stolen?) handcuff necklaces!

Clifford, Lucy, and Minnie could be accused as accomplices in a heist!

I REALLY don't get that.

It's a way for the court to obey the letter of the law if not its entire spirit/intent.

How do we know this?

When they asked Jodi over a hundred questions Juan only wanted 4 excluded and the defense agreed with those 4. It was the defense that wanted a bunch excluded without much success.

So if Juan was already out ...........it looks like he is not dissatisfied with these juror questions either.

IMO

Does anyone know how early spectators line up for court every morning? How many get turned away? Is it anything like the Casey Anthony trials in terms of numbers of spectators?

I'm asking because I'm about a five-hour drive from the courthouse and I keep tossing around the idea of driving up there.

I'd like to know also I'm about 4 hours away and considered it.

I've been thinking about the possibility of future conjugal visits and I am fantasizing that a true champion of justice dupes ja into marriage and then refuses conjugal visits. That would be a hoot.:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Bring her toblerones and, well, just bring her toblerones. Nothing else.

NEVER have I seen Victim's family members called back to chambers in a trial. This has happened many times recently. Would love know why! I hope they are not giving TA's family a hard time. At least we know JM is there and has their backs.

Arizona has a very progressive victim's rights bill, so Travis' family are the victim's representatives in this trial and they have a constitutional right to participate and be present during any proceedings that Jodi has a right to be present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun