trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEVER have I seen Victim's family members called back to chambers in a trial. This has happened many times recently. Would love know why! I hope they are not giving TA's family a hard time. At least we know JM is there and has their backs.

I am by no means a trial expert, but I agree it is totally ridiculous how many times the family themselves are called back by the judge. Seriously, WTH is up with that?

I always thought Jodi is the only one on trial here. I see absolutely no reason whatsoever for the family to be dragged into any of the court preceedings. Juan is supposed to be the only one to handle anything related to the proceedings. This is beyond absurd to me. The family has been through enough. I can't believe what is happening to them. I am gobsmacked.

A quicker way is to use the multi-quote facility. Just click on the 'close quotes' symbol to the right of the 'quote' button on each post you want to quote. The button will turn orange to confirm it has been activated. On the final post you want to respond to hit the 'quote' button and all your quotes will be in the reply box ready for you to insert your replies. HTH

quoting this so I can find it later when I need it. lol

Remember with Jodi's jury questions. There was only one copy, the judge had to literally set up a schedule for each side to go through them, and then they argued for which ones they wanted thrown out. I don't think they have more than 1 copy of the questions IMO

This... seems to be taking too long though. I can't imagine there are more questions for AVL then there was for JA *shrug*

I seen JS give KN and JM each a stack of the questions prior to lunch break, so maybe they switched after lunch.:moo:

I'm curious about this:

This so-called secret life of TA that ALv testified to, that made him so fearful of being found out, and caused him to rage -- is that "secret life" the same as an adulterer, or a woman trying to hide an abortion, or a person who is living in the US illegally, or functioning illiterate (who I have worked with in the past) who feels shame. Everyone, I believe has/has had reason for hiding something.

This secret life argument is pissing me off.

BBM

Agreed.

The situation here was basically that TA threatened in writing to expose something Arias was intent on hiding: something he was going to 'tell everyone' - he listed the names. Had he done so, she would have been unable to move on to her next 'mark' in the generous, trusting Mormon community ful of sexually naive/gullible young men that she had infiltrated. She had to stop him.

When she arrived that day, she managed - once again - to persuade him she was 'sorry' and to have one last roll in the hay. Then she did what she really went there to do, washed herself down and moved smoothly on to her next mark.

BTW my husband's ex stalked him, me and my son for over a year after they split and after he and I got together - a period of about 2 years in all. Serious stalking. At the end of that year, she finally moved out of the house he had continued to pay for, and shortly later, we moved out of my house and into his. She left the house in a 'Life of Grime' condition, and one item that she let was a Journal/Diary.

When she came to collect some items one day, (there was never a day when she didn't interject herself into our lives) I put the Journal at the top of the pile.

"I hope you haven't read my journal ", said she.

"I would never read or copy someone's personal Diary", lied I (I didn't copy it though!).

Boy oh Boy, that thing was some read. We never heard from her or saw her again. :fireworks:

Ted Bundy fathered a daughter while on Death Row (Florida).

that makes me ill. how nice of him to do that----now there's some young woman out there who knows her father was a serial killer.....of young women.

i can't even imagine.

tumblr_lqtpwpmRb51qcfgllo1_r1_500.gif

I haven't gotten to see anything today, have they said how many jury Qs there will be?

Haven't seen/heard a number, just that over the past few days the "bin"/"basket" was catching a number of submitted questions "in that chaotic pattern that paper falls."

I think that if Travis had a fetish about children spec. little girls it was something Jodi cultivated. It seems like he fed off of her ie, she offers to clean his house, inspiring his sexy maid idea. She puts her hair in pigtails and brings Lolita to the bedroom. We have heard him say (on her recording) that he never did a lot of things "before her". Wearing boys undies may have been her idea too ... or maybe he watched Charlie's Angels ... maybe he read Men's Health in the dentist office. I do not believe that he was a pedophile. I have read that most pedophiles prefer either boys or girls not both. Also don't most pedophiles put themselves in situation where they have ready access to children... date single mom's or work with kids? Travis was focusing on finding a woman that would help make him a better man and unfortunately could not find the strength he needed resist the Succubus that was Jodi Arias.

Side note:
Emma: Mama, I made us a picnic. You are invited.
Me: Ok! (I walk over to see a feast of wooden blocks surrounded by a variety of stuffed animal guests) Who are all these lovely people. I introduce myself.
Emma: (gesturing to a floppy bunny) This is Lucy, that is Clifford (gesturing to the big red dog) and that is Nancy Grapes (holding in my laughter I take a seat by Nancy... Minnie Mouse and complement her on her large shiny necklace (the dozen or so Mardi Gras bead Emma has strung around her neck).
A great time was had by all!

That is the cutest thing I've ever heard! From now on, I'll never call her anything but Nancy Grapes! Send that to her! (NG) She would have to love it!

Delaying to give ALV a chance to review them overnight?? Come on...

I wish judge would get it rolling. Bet Defense is really targeting jurors now.

Thank you Joey Jackson for standing up for Travis today on HLN. Now, make them let you play prosecutor on After Dark.

With JA also ????
If so , I wouldn't be able to hold back, sorry I would attack, no self control here.

I am thinking that they are picking the questions to be thrown out, JM had said from the beginning if the Defendant was to be included so would the Family ( Yay Juan!), so I think they are doing this out of the sights of the media etc.

Jodi, Travis' family and lawyers all in chambers? Omg, I hope ALV is done trashing Travis. Pray for Travis, family and JM.

Thank you K...yes no matter who you pray to send out your vibes for this dear family.

this was me 15 minutes ago after an emergency K9 placement meeting (everything is okay-crisis averted :-).
duckling-excited-on-seeing-camera.gif

I thought that was you running to get chocolate and wine...?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Two other good reads by Ann Rule are Dead by Sunset and Every Breath You Take. Both are about violent abusive men. Both thought they were above everyone else and don't question them. They are sorry bastards and need killing.

Do any of y'all remember the woman found dead shot in the head and stabbed to death and left dying with her two year old quads all alone?

Yes I remember the case, I think it was Bilush or something along those lines. Ex-h hired two men to go to Florida and kill her.

Sad, I always wonder about the two older girls who were the stepchildren of the new husband. I had heard they had a hard time after.

Kelly

That's. CHild abuse.....think of the poor kid and their worries.

There should be a law which prohibits sociopaths from having kids or mandating that the kids must grow up in prison and never be allowed to leave.

:silenced:

I don't know why Jodi is so full of herself when it comes to art. Most artists are much less confident about their work.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...483.1073741827.599572896722529&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...457.1073741828.599572896722529&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...457.1073741828.599572896722529&type=3&theater

Those are three of my works, the first link is to a pencil drawing, the second and third are to scratchboard paintings.

Good grief, people actually pay $2,000 + for her artwork? It takes quite an ego to put such a large price tag on your work.

Yes, I'm trying to sell my work but will be happy to get a buck fiddy for it....$2,000 sheesh! And people buy it! That's what I can't get over! A fool and his/her money, I suppose!

YOU ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow--very very talented!!!! I love them all--the way you capture "light" is incredible! JA wishes she were as good as you are. Your pieces have 'soul'... JA may be able to 'draw' in a technical way--but *you* can recreate 'essence' .... :rocker:

this was me 15 minutes ago after an emergency K9 placement meeting (everything is okay-crisis averted :-).
duckling-excited-on-seeing-camera.gif

:floorlaugh: Certainly glad you qualified that old chum, I thought you were beating a hasty retreat from that grizzly again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun