trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN reporting Amazon Backlash for ALV due to the trial, with other 500+ scathing reviews.

Egads. I put my hand over my mouth when I read that. I wanted to chuckle but it's also humiliating at the same time. Like...wow
ALV stated she took the case because she needed the money. I think that was a double edge sword. She's going to really need the money now from the loss of book sales as a *reault* of her taking the case. The irony.

bbm - did she really state that she took this case because of the money? She must have said that during one of the many sessions I've had her on mute. That's a bold comment to make in court ...

tumblr_lop7qfVPqH1qa7aydo3_500.gif

That's so sweet, a family business. I thought they owned a family diner but now they're in the art industry.

It's about the only growth industry going in Yreka and pot. See Weed Country
on the Discovery Channel. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

I've been trying to get answers for a couple days. There is not alot of information about getting in as a spectator as there was in the anthony trial.

I thought about PMing KCL or Pasa but I know they are overwhelmed with PM's so I have not.

Probably why Willmott ended when she did. A bit earlier, forcing an early lunch, knowing full well they could delay the afternoon start after going through all of the questions.

This is absolute bunk!

Let the expert answer the questions without being coached FFS!

About an hour until the afternoon break... :waiting:

Hln talking heads said:
The DT team needs to apologize to Travis family during closing for trashing Travis. Joey Jackson said they didn't have to present the pedophilia. No verbatim. Maybe the jury is upset via questions asked.

First time poster...been lurking for awhile. I've enjoyed reading at night all the posts from the day. My husband does not understand my obsession with this case(first one I've really watched daily) so its good to know I'm not "crazy" scheduling errands around trial times. Just reading through and saw this picture of Naps. I'm in tears...I'm a HUGE dog lover...all dogs want and deserve LOVE. Sounds like Naps had a great life with Travis and probably doesn't understand what happened and misses him...but it looks like he is enjoying the good life again and I'm sure its hard for Deanna seeing Naps get older...knowing this is the last part of Travis she has. Thanks for letting me post and join this group!!!!:seeya:

can't have enough dog lovers around here! welcome!

still do not understand what good it is to hear what KILLER told her?
I mean so what? She admitted she killed Travis...all the rest is well..gobbly goop
I would say the real word but..
not here so read my lips....

I am by no means a trial expert, but I agree it is totally ridiculous how many times the family themselves are called back by the judge. Seriously, WTH is up with that?

I always thought Jodi is the only one on trial here. I see absolutely no reason whatsoever for the family to be dragged into any of the court preceedings. Juan is supposed to be the only one to handle anything related to the proceedings. This is beyond absurd to me. The family has been through enough. I can't believe what is happening to them. I am gobsmacked.

Don't be upset because this is completely acceptable under Arizona statutes. Re: Victims Rights.

I am by no means a trial expert, but I agree it is totally ridiculous how many times the family themselves are called back by the judge. Seriously, WTH is up with that?

I always thought Jodi is the only one on trial here. I see absolutely no reason whatsoever for the family to be dragged into any of the court preceedings. Juan is supposed to be the only one to handle anything related to the proceedings. This is beyond absurd to me. The family has been through enough. I can't believe what is happening to them. I am gobsmacked.

Juan has requested in the past that the family be apart of jury question selection processes. He wants them there.

okay - it's been 2.5 hours now. Do you think these folks will ever return? Thankfully I had time to get to the grocery store for supplies to make a yummy Chinese dinner :)

My DH will be so pleased ;)

First time poster...been lurking for awhile. I've enjoyed reading at night all the posts from the day. My husband does not understand my obsession with this case(first one I've really watched daily) so its good to know I'm not "crazy" scheduling errands around trial times. Just reading through and saw this picture of Naps. I'm in tears...I'm a HUGE dog lover...all dogs want and deserve LOVE. Sounds like Naps had a great life with Travis and probably doesn't understand what happened and misses him...but it looks like he is enjoying the good life again and I'm sure its hard for Deanna seeing Naps get older...knowing this is the last part of Travis she has. Thanks for letting me post and join this group!!!!:seeya:

thanks for your post! I had tears too when I say Napolean. Nothing sweeter than a geriatric doggie. Love him! Thanks for posting!

Oh, my apologies. I knew that, I just get thrown off.

Yes I remember the case, I think it was Bilush or something along those lines. Ex-h hired two men to go to Florida and kill her.

Sad, I always wonder about the two older girls who were the stepchildren of the new husband. I had heard they had a hard time after.

Kelly
Sheila Bellush ~ happened about an hour from here. She had 4 little ones (crawlers) and was getting ready for playtime in the pool. They were screaming, crawling all over their mother when the older teen daughter got home from school. She walked in to find this scene...horrible..

HLN reporting Amazon Backlash for ALV due to the trial, with other 500+ scathing reviews.

Egads. I put my hand over my mouth when I read that. I wanted to chuckle but it's also humiliating at the same time. Like...wow
ALV stated she took the case because she needed the money. I think that was a double edge sword. She's going to really need the money now from the loss of book sales as a *reault* of her taking the case. The irony.

Did she really say that? I am sorry, if so I missed it and where may I locate that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple