trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, a little too much violence, eh? My, what a surprise that a juror might see it that way.

Oh, by the way, I was trained for combat. Never did go over the top and use excessive force. I am thoroughly annoyed about the endless generalizations. What a sham.

I just screamed at my husband and he accidentally stepped on the cat. THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO STOP!

Judge...WHY are you allowing this witness to ramble? :banghead:

OMG....I am just so sick listening to this woman's biased justification of Jodi. I cannot , for the life of me, see what this woman gets from defending Jodi and the horrific untruths that she is repeating. This disturbs me to the core of my being. As a child of two alcoholics....

It makes me want to cry.

She kicks and slaps her mother, but that's ok because she was a teen...and oh well....

I have lost all faith in the justice system...just because she is allowed to spew her biased hatred of men.....

heartbroken that Travis's family has had to endure from Jodi, her lawyers, and now this woman.

And not only that but the time her mom came to AZ to help Jodi move back and Jodi verbally abused her and sent her home - Jodi was NOT a teenager. It was a couple months before she slaughtered Travis.

Q: "Other than Jodi's word, what evidence do you have that Jodi ever received Spider Man underwear or the pink T-shirt from Travis?"

ok, she just jumped off right there - cops, military officers... are you effin' kidding me???????

Oh no no no. Overkill is found in many stranger perpetrated homicides too.

JA response was extreme. God Bless (or whatever higher power you believe/don't believe in), this jury and the person who asked that question!

Tears of happiness. Justice may come for Travis Alexander.

Okay!

I'm sure Juan will ask for examples of these patients that have went over the top with excessive force. 3:34pm.

Time to round up all battered women. Sorry but you guys may snap and don't know when enough is enough. WTF!

The violence level of Jodi's response to what she perceived as a threat was extreme and way beyond what was reaonable to neutralise a threat...(missed the end but it was a great Q)

A: women who are afraid often...women in combat...oftentimes often go over the top. It's difficult for anyone to know when to stop, when they'd be safe.

The premediated killer just closed her eyes on that statement.

An abused woman does not know when to stop when they kill...

Uh no, ALV. I'm a veteran & have been an Army Wife for 15 years. Are there cases of "going too far" in combat? Of course. Is the military trained that way or do they not know when to stop? ABSOLUTELY NOT :furious::furious::furious:

Haha .. isn't it possible that Jodi didn't write bad things in her journal because they never happened?

Alyce is again assuming jodi's assault on her mother was when Jodi was a teen ...can't wait for Juan to question again.

The jury asked that same question to Dr. S!! He, of course, said no. He lost every shred of credibility he might have had left at that point. If you can't even concede that it's possible she didn't write about it because it didn't happen.....BIAS JA lover!!!

What did ALV say? I'm missing a lot! Stupid work! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members