trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what's going on? Has wild about trial tweeted? Are people back in the courtroom or are they still going over the questions?

Please keep all the WSers in the southeast, TN and OH River Valleys in your thoughts and prayers. Tornadoes have already done damage and people have been hurt. Stay safe everyone!

So what's chances of court restarting on time? Yeah, I know...haha. As Samuel Johnson said:

The Triumph of Hope Over Experience.
:)

Never get an answer....:phone::anguish::sigh::therethere:
eventually I do get the answer when the seal goes away and I hear the judge say
please stand for the jury...

I think the juror's questions should be typed so Defense can't tell which questions were asked by which juror....

I wonder if Juror #5 had asked a lot of questions and that this is part of the reason why she was dismissed? I would print my questions so that my handwriting wouldn't be recognizable.

:what: That is truly disturbing. With today's technology it would seem that she cannot be muzzled!

Big picture alert: Hope she keeps tweeting and tweeting, and that her tweets are exposed to the jury during the penalty phase. Given that they've had to sit through months of this ceaseless slime and carp without a peep, I think they'd be mighty annoyed-and disgusted- that the jail bird was tweeting insults about the prosecutor the whole while.

IMO, its the extra mile she consistently goes to get revenge that will sink her. So, tweet, jailbird, tweet.

I am snuggled in with a baby Weimaraner resting on my feet, and just can't wait for the juror questions!

This is my snuggle buddy:

30bif4z.jpg
LOVE!!!!!!!!!! I had two when I was growing. I've made hubby promise that this will be our next fur baby.

This nonsense about Jodi would have planned a really good lie gives me anxiety because it aggravates it me so much. Pathological liars always believe that their lies are good. She thought she cleaned up everything to link her and that at best she'd have a circumstantial case against her. I just watch those television interviews and it twists my stomach to watch her lie so easily and smile and laugh. How can you ignore that?

You are exactly right. They *think* they have done a good job covering themselves. They spend more time fantasizing about their grandiosity and less time actually *doing* anything truly successful.

That's why Path Liars like Casey Anthony and Jodi Aris were either unemployed, filing for bankruptcy or doing part time work as food servers. Fits the profiles to which path liars fall into. The profile or narcissists say they are often high intelligence, low productivity. The gaps between what they either believe or claim they can do versus what they actually accomplish is usually quite large.

AND any GOOD psychoanalyst would already know that and not have given such a lame answer to an irrelevant question.

The throat slasher deciding on which version of the killing to use today:

He is, JA calls from her prison cell and Donny posts. A really upstanding duo.

If this is true, won't there be jailhouse recordings that JM can get to prove JA is telling Don what to post? Maybe JM can use that at least in sentencing to show JA's attitude about her crime and trial.

I wonder where the arsonist was when DeMarte's (sp?) laptop was stolen?

I hope people don't get twitter to shut ja's account.
Her history of putting her foot in her big mouth, could make it VERY interesting.

How is it legal for her to refer to JM as having "Little Man Syndrome" and worse. Unbelievable!!! Didn't read the whole thing....was googling something OT for work & there's "news" all over about her communicating this crap. Which site...not sure, but it was on several :(

Wouldn't you all just fall off wherever you are sitting if a juror goes YES OR NO!!

I knew you weren't mad at me :-) I'm a year younger than her, I'd love to get ahold of her, women like her make me sick. The way she tries to act like she's just this little innocent old person, BS! She a very sneaky, very dishonest, and I think I'll stop there. I so understand exactly the hurt you are feeling. As far as her being respected, well maybe once, I doubt it, but from her behaviour in this trial, as especially after today, I have a hard time believeing how anyone can respect her, maybe the DT and the person they are defending. From what I have learned about Travis I believe he is a very sweet, fun loving happy honest person. I believe he is heaven with my brother, singing, laughing, teasing, and talking with all the males and females there. I'll never believe Travis ever hurt anyone, in any way.

And my brother too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member