trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM I worked in a hospital billing office in the late 90's and my female co-worker (very nice, respectable, intelligent woman) had a married daughter that would go to some sort of "vampire gatherings, parties". She said some people there would have their teeth filed into fangs and the people would dress up as vampires. I had never heard of such a thing at the time. She said her daughter was good, not a druggie but these vampire gatherings were something that her dau. and her husb. enjoyed. Maybe there is no one stereotype for vampire lovers!!

When I was younger I had friends that were into the 'vampire lifestyle' - many of the males plucked their eyebrows, wore make-up and looked quite feminine/pretty - but others weren't into that look, just the lifestyle.

I want the jury to ask what the titles of the books were that ALV sent to JA.

Okay who besides me already knows the dt is going to request a mistrial over the killers twitter account... What time is court tomorrow?

They can't do that...that's their own client that chose to tweet. It's no different than her talking to Flores after he read her rights.

Wonder what juror questions we will hear tomorrow

Is court going to be in session all day? Curious since I missed what the Judge ordered (it was cut off by HLN).

Also curious about the evening programming with court in session on Friday. Normally NG's program has been a summary of the week's events and Dr. Drew isn't on Friday evenings.

Are you referring to jury questions with the "at sidebar..." question? Sorry I missed the whole day and not able to catch up on youtube. TIA

Can anyone explain who or what Donovan is, please? I have seen photos of this person and know he/she is using Twitter for JA, but I don't know how this person is connected. TIAx2

Dono is someone who met JA in 2007 when she was already in jail. He/She is an ex-convict who attends trial every day and has now become a "family friend".

I'll leave you to do the math.

moo

Bobby Juarez pics with JA coming on DD! STILL waiting for lip reading experts...*sigh

you will not see the lip readers-its illegal to read them when she is talking to her attorneys...this is new to me!

Which prison is that? Is there more than one female prison in AZ?

I hear what you are saying but Jail is where folks are before/during Trial. Prison after a Conviction (as you know). Rules are not as strict in Jail as in Prison.

Alyce has an opportunity every time she walks into court, to turn things around. To change her ways and start doing her job right. She's in her 60s. She is not a stupid old woman. She knows she is using abuse victims for the DT's agenda while she pockets the money. It's never too late to stop needlessly bashing Travis every chance she gets either.

It is time to put her big girl panties on and understand that if she is going to hurt victims of domestic violence everywhere, she can not play a victim when people get upset about it.

I might add....how does a therapist not have knowledge of co-dependency?

She said Travis continue to engage Jodi, and because of the abuse in his past it "was" hard for him to break away, (not hard to believe). But, when he finally put his foot down to Jodi....what did she do? She cut off his head.

Yet, never has the word co-dependency crossed her lips.

Someone posted Day 45. Its was posted in Febuary by someone using the name OPENMINDEZ. Ignore it. Its not really todays trial

Is court going to be in session all day? Curious since I missed what the Judge ordered (it was cut off by HLN).

Also curious about the evening programming with court in session on Friday. Normally NG's program has been a summary of the week's events and Dr. Drew isn't on Friday evenings.

Half day only starts at 9:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member