DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: I'll play ... lol ... how about :

"I think this jury is going to convict me."

:tears:::boohoo::tears:

I :lol: when ALV admitted that the "no jury will ever convict me" comment by Jodi was a "foolish thing to say."

Definitely one thing that ALV got right! :highfive:

CSqzHME.jpg

But he flung a Toblerone at me,,,,

just back from running errands, and turned into hln and see JM! whohooooooooo....I got good timing lol

It would be hysterical to see her just totally lose it on the stand.

I bet the new juror question is; "You said at the beginning of the trial that you don't lie on your CV. JM just proved you do. Why did you lie to us?"

BBM

Were we watching the same meltdown? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jodi's oversized camp shirt certainly doesn't feature her implants. I wonder if that's why she chose it? A last ditch effort to look sweet, shy, and innocent.

Probably O/T but I'm no implant expert and have nothing against them (in fact if I could convince myself to spend the money on them I would have them) but don't they have to have "maintenance" done every 10 years or so? Would the taxpayers have to flip the bill for that?

oh yeah she knew what the deal was and is- she remains the most combative and snarky expert i have ever seen. can't wait till she is outta there.

Their case would have been better if they'd never called her. It's gotten the jury to really zero in and think about all that is wrong with the abuse claim.

My puter kicked the bucket so I'm stuck watching hln and Juan just started for me and I'm looooving it!! He caught her LYING about testifying for men! She fudged and got caught red handed. She NEVER testified for a man. She LIED to the jury!!. Jodi has taught her well. But like Jodi she has been exposed as a liar! Oh Alyce, just stand up and beg the judge to let you go. Apologize to the jury for wasting their time and lying to them and get off the stand. Don't trip over that brown lump, that's what's left of your career and credibility..actually nah, after trashing Travis like you did you fully deserve to sweat up there. Carry on Juan!

Juan you ARE the BEST prosecutor I have ever had the privilege of watching in action. All victims should be represented by a man like this. He is amazing and does it in a way that brings a sense of justice and reckoning to the family. Travis, you will get justice. This jury and Juan will make sure of it!

ALV's biggest mistake was agreeing to take a case in which the defense lawyers purposely limited her access to materials. This should have been a huge red flag to her and honestly I cannot believe she would be so gullable as to spin this yarn for them with evidence limitations imposed. All I can say is this was absolutely not bright. I cannot fathom her motivations under those circumstnces unless her agenda was based on two things - abuse/battering and she is anti DP and she thought she could get around them both.

My guess is that she has worked with defense teams in the past on real abuse cases where they showed her everything - because it was damning against the abuser. She likely never conceived of a case where her information would be so cherry-picked. Clearly, DT did her no favors in limiting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV