trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for being here today...I had a weak moment yesterday where I doubted the jury. Since then I have put things in perspective with your help. You guys and girls are the greatest bunch of people ever!

Regardless whether that Twitter acct really belongs to ALV, I hope the Twitterverse will keep in mind that the defense may be able to use the so-called "intimidation"/"harassment" of witnesses issue on appeal. Don't give them ammunition.

Reporting this because it is SO IMPORTANT.....

Hello fellow WS!:seeya:

I see court is already in session ahead of schedule, wow, a record breaker. I gather the attorneys are reviewing more juror questions, this should be good.

You never know where she is hiding them :floorlaugh: she loves her a pencil or two :innocent:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think so, they'd shoot right out with a gentle cough or sneeze.

It appears that ja's non verbal communication is saying that she realizes that most all do not like her or her chosen defense and she will never walk free again.

Jodi reminds me of Carrie with that look on her face when she stares.

Attachments

• carrie.jpg
    carrie.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 10
JA today, for those who aren't seeing the feed:

JAtoday_zpsb0ed9e9f.jpg

JA looks like she didn't sleep well last night.

She musta' seen the handwriting on the wall.

just sayin'
fran

Bad day when the Twittergate blew up in her face, then we all saw her in braids AND a Superman shirt alongside Bobby Juarez.

Deleting the two, according to Donovan, supposedly innocuous Tweets (imo) was very telling.

Who is the lady in salmon talking to JA's mother?

I must have missed this somewhere...
But....Travis family/supporters wearing BLUE ribbons.
Jodi's family/supporters wearing BLUE ribbons.

the same color? really? why?

This is a murder trial not a DM case. I’m really concerned that all these side issues are distracting from what should be the main focus. IMO) the only issues are:

(1) was the murder of TA premeditated. The overwhelming evidence clearly shows that it was indeed premeditated.
(2) was the murder of TA a matter of self defense. Even if TA was abusive (which they haven’t proved and I absolutely don’t believe he was), under the law one can use only equal force. So let’s see - she had a damaged finger and he was slaughtered to pieces. JA’s self defense claim is an epic failure.

And that’s my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member