Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you wenwe

respectfully snipped

I said I would like to have an interview with TA and I still would = you want me to say it is better . . I get different info . . I had enough info
it is not better to have the person involved in the relationship involved vs. a text message

I am not saying that it is better or worse - comparatively would have been good to compare 2 stories . . I always want more info if I can get it.

JM needs to ask her further about the BBM

If, as you say, you always want more info if you can get it, why did you not seek out more info on TA than that that was provided by the DT, whose job it is to present their client in the best possible light?

Did you take any action to request more complete information from the people who are paying you for your evaluation?

Did you take any action on your own to find out any more information that would give you a more complete picture of Mr. Travis?

Dammit, someone needs to shove the complete lack of care in evaluating evidence cherry picked by DT down this person's throat.

I need a live feed for ipad!

My ustream AZ family cut out

Thanks button was not enough .. And JC saying the juror 'didn't look sick to her' that's just a silly comment. I wish HLN would take whatever money they're pouring into 'After Dark' and pour it into better journalists, research and fact checking.

Agreed! I can't stand hearing phrases like:

She killed him in his APARTMENT
Jodi killed Travis HER BOYFRIEND

It's like really? Have you not watched any of the trial??

Since she is unfamiliar with the courtroom process and procedures, I think she misreads it as "CONTROL" and tries to avoid any perceived effort to make her do something - like in her group. Not going over well in this venue.

:goodpost:

Excellent observation!

I totally disagree.

He could have done SO MUCH more with the juror questions. He threw away several golden opportunities. So many juror questions gave him an open door to nail her. Instead his only "point" during this cross was Alyce's alleged testimony on behalf of men. Nothing else of substance. Wasted.

I don't think there is anything sneaky going on with juror 11 being dismissed. The judge said "As you all know, juror #11 is ill".

Perhaps she spoke to juror, and they didn't want to hold up proceedings? It is getting close to the end, so perhaps just carry on without me? I'm not sure, but I just don't think there is anything weird here. :twocents:

ladies and gentlemen thank you for your patience . . . on Monday please be here @ 1:30 but have your cellphones ready @ 10 am . . .
are there any questions?
I see there is a question in the box . ..

judge reading it . . . counsel please approach

I tend to think that it wouldn't have mattered if ALV had been able to interview Travis in this case because she is clearly biased against men who she believes are always the perpetrators. JW obviously tried to get ALV to soften her feelings about Travis, but it was too little and much too late. :moo:

are they done with ALV or will she be back Monday to suck more money out of the state?

O/T"
For those following Jessica Ridgeway case, AS pled not guilty this morning.

Does the Defense want all weekend to try and find the name of the police officer that ALV testified for?

So they let Poquito go with like 20 minutes left? Instead of just breaking for the day??

Over maybe cold/bronchitis?

The judge didn't say #11 was excused because of his illness. It could be a serious illness in his family that he has to take care of.

Ignore the TH's. :fence:

That I would buy that a family member was sick or had some emergency.

What I don't buy is that Paco just got sick today and they just dismissed him altogether. If that was the case they would have just recessed for the day. I feel especially strong that's what they would have done since the day ALV got sick that's what they did.

I was really hoping Juan was going to ask her about Travis going to live with his grandmother when he was eight & ended living in a loving home & made something of himself, even though the jury seems to get that, maybe just to say it again for Travis's family! God Bless them for having to sit through this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member