trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Is it possible that your definition of manipulative is wrong? :rocker:

Q: You keep saying JA doesn't match your definition of manipulative. Is it possible your definition doesn't match others?

A: Yes

Q: Is it possible your definition is wrong.

A Yes

Awesome question! Where in the evidence presented to the jury does it talk about JA trying to blackmail TA about the pedo stuff? I can't recall the actual evidence presented. When I heard this question I was thinking a juror was doing some "independent investigating". TIA

Maybe the juror realizes that was what Jodi was doing or going to do, just as we did, these jurors are smart.

So the DT sits there and watches jurors pop questions into the basket.

Who will the DT set their sights on now?

Knowing the jurors don't buy the B.S. they will look laughable. :floorlaugh:

I don't think I'm going to be able to listen to JW's redirect after these juror questions. I'm afraid she is going back to the start line after hearing these.:facepalm:

ugh. here we go. grabbing my pillow to scream in and bang my head on.

If Wilmott does re-direct she is a worse lawyer than anyone imagined....get her off the stand...stop the bleeding.

Agreed, the first round of questions were pretty much a dismissal of Ms. ALV and so far the second round seems to be equally dismissive. Now betting my ale - Wilmott continues.

Is it possible your definition of manipulation is wrong? LOL!!

ALV: Yes.

I agree, ALV is trying to salvage whatever career she has left lol

Oh, no, we get to hear all the questions all over again, with another spin. JW, you have a lost cause trying to rehab this defendent.

Wilmott would do well to strictly limit her follow up questions

Sinve ALV didn't mention her husband/father of her children when answering the question about men in her life, do you think she herself is victim of DV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech