trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I forgot to give a #JodiArias bang report. She has no bangs today. I repeat. No bangs. Bangless. No Mas Bangalones. Sans Bangage.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 23s

@kinseyschofield Willmott is sponsored by 25 hour energy.
View conversation

My question is:

Is ALV CONFUSED that say, if I text you at 5:00 pm and again at 7:00 pm - does she think we had a 2 hour convo??????

What? "I didn't say teenagers beating their parents is normal. I said it is something teenagers do." Ok. So, it's not unusual to see teenagers beat their parents. In other words, it's normal to see such a thing? Or, what the ef are you talking about lady?

My 16yr old cousin hits my aunt and there is nothing normal about that. Hitting your parents at any age is disgusting..I think Jodi hit her mother as an adult as well. I hate the way she tries to make it not a big deal. Anyone who hits their mom in teens wont think twice about doing it as an adult.

Dear Ms. Wilmott,

Saying it louder and faster doesn't make it any more true or believable.

Thanks,

Management

It really is a shame ALV has allowed her arrogance and thinking she was going to be famous after this trial, blind her to the truth

She believes Travis deserved this because he said very mean things.

So JW, does not know what character assassination is either. We need vocab hour with JM, let's take a recess.

Also, I still want to know the context of the May 26 issue, I think character assassination was threatened or in progress, but not on TA's part.

The defendant knows a little something about ASSASSINATION wouldn't she? :furious:

I don't understand why the defense team wants the jury to know what Travis called Jodi. Travis had her number.

TA talked dirty to the one on trial, she talked dirty to Travis. Act as you want to be treated. They were both nasty. It was the nature of their relationship.

LOL that's NOT what character assassination is! Do they speak English? And destructive? Let's talk about "destructive" Alyce...

And Wilmott has definitely been reading here.

Listen, JW, if ever there was a time to stop the That Girl smiling and cuteness, this would probably be it. Just a suggestion.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I forgot to give a #JodiArias bang report. She has no bangs today. I repeat. No bangs. Bangless. No Mas Bangalones. Sans Bangage.

No Mas Bangalones!! Soooo funny!

At her age she should remember the "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech