trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's no way there's gonna be anymore testimony today.
may as well pack it up.
sigh

I was never a supporter of the death penalty but this trial has changed my mind. Not only was this a horrible killing, but to then kill him again in the public with bogus accusations and slander his character makes me literally ill. I want her to get the DP. I've never felt like this in all my life.

I certainly hope not! The death penalty is cruel and should be outlawed. What JA did is horrible, but life in prison is the correct punishment. I'm glad to know there's the option for the lesser sentence.

Not aimed at you at all, but some of the posts here cheering on the death penalty make me absolutely horrified.

I want the DP in this case, so Jodi will be restricted. She's already showing her colors VIA Twitter from behind bars...AS I type.

IF she gets LWOP, she will be the Einstein in prison. YES, I begrudge her the very air she breathes and having skin that would be better utilized for burn victims. MOO

I honestly think she made the mistake of assuming this case was like all the others, where there was nothing to hide. She assumed that DT gave her all pertinent facts. I can assure you she never saw all this coming. Who in their right mind would sit in that witness chair for ANY amount of money? Just not worth it.

OK, let's suppose you're correct.

She must know by now that because she wasn't given all the information, she has been making a fool of herself.

If she was any kind of expert, her heels wouldn't be abraded and bloody. She wouldn't be so obstinate.

I've zero sympathy for her.

maryellenabc15: We are now hear #jodiarias trial will go through 1:30pm .

h86FAA1DD

JA: "Should I ask for mineral makeup or the regular kind on THE day? I want to look my glowing best before they poke me with a needle."

Keep the pop rocks & tootsie pops!

Attachments

• 1681292.jpg
    1681292.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 1681305.jpg
    1681305.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 59
I honestly think she made the mistake of assuming this case was like all the others, where there was nothing to hide. She assumed that DT gave her all pertinent facts. I can assure you she never saw all this coming. Who in their right mind would sit in that witness chair for ANY amount of money? Just not worth it.

She has never testified in a criminal much less DP case. I don't think this case was a good place to begin. jmo

ALV's biggest mistake was agreeing to take a case in which the defense lawyers purposely limited her access to materials. This should have been a huge red flag to her and honestly I cannot believe she would be so gullable as to spin this yarn for them with evidence limitations imposed. All I can say is this was absolutely not bright. I cannot fathom her motivations under those circumstnces unless her agenda was based on two things - abuse/battering and she is anti DP and she thought she could get around them both.

Well she has had plenty of opportunities to salvage her reputation by the jurors and the prosecutor each time they asked her if her opinion/assessment would change if she was aware of certain facts/testimony and she refused every time.

Alyce pauses, she is trying to count the numbers. At least 2 she says. #JodiArias

Of the 18 forensic cases, how many were cases where a male was the victim of abuse and not the perpetrator? #JodiArias

That's it for court today, the DT ran out the clock to stop that train barreling down the tracks. I was so geared up for more Juan!

She will NOT get death...all it takes is one juror to not agree and lesser degree of sentence.
Just am thinking I doubt it if all would really want her dead? Nope I think not..convicted yes in jail yes death no way...
I disagree. Juan's already put a woman to death in Arizona, this is not the Pinellas 12, they get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV