trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally feel retarded. I think the IRS is abusing me.

It's not you, Schuby! The guy who does my taxes used to work for the IRS and sometimes even he gets confused, but if there's money to be had out there, he finds it for us. Definitely worth what mr. dood and I pay him!

I am hoping that the Alexander family is being carried into court today on the wings of angels...being held up by yesterday's donation drive spearheaded by KCL!!!

I hope that the donations make today, and everyday, a bit easier on each of them!!!

So what's the dilio? A 12:30 EST start time again?

Looks like the kitchen cleaning will have to be done later. :sigh:

thats what cnnlive says but i have the great state of arizona up on azcentral

Numri wants a mistrial so bad. He knows that Travis's family wouldn't be able to go through another trial like this and that they would cop to a plea bargain just to avoid hearing Nurmi obsesses over anal sex again.
Unless JA is willing to plea to first-degree murder and accept LWOP, I can't imagine the state would agree to a deal in the unlikely event of a mistrial. She offered to plea guilty to second degree murder in July 2011 to "spare the family" of all the unpleasant details that would come out about Travis and was turned down flat.

It's worth it to have a CPA do them. Too many things change to make it more difficult.

Hubby is on phone with CPA right now. Looks like an extension is necessary due to some K1's that aren't in yet. He's going in to write the checks and I don't have to sign anything today. Yeah!!! It's gonna be a good day...I can just FEEL IT!!!

One day closer to Justice for Travis. That's what this is all about.

Go JM.

Sound??? Anyone else have it? It was really choppy for me, but I swear I heard JM's voice!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 47s

Nurmi and Willmott are at the bench with Judge, they are waiting on Juan to come back in courtroom. #JodiArias

C Superior Court ‏@courtpio 50m

Jury told to return at 1:30 pm in State v. #JodiArias. Hearings this morning at 9:30 am.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s

Juan is here chatting with Mike B, the court reporter. Juan is in his usual dark gray suit. He handed the judge some papers #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

It's fairly quiet in here. Willmott is leaning back on desk and talking to the bailiff. Judge Stephens is doing judge things.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

I am not hating on the blue shirt Nurmi has on but the tie leaves something to be desired. He is flipping through some dvd's. #JodiArias

Am I a bad mom if I am late to cheer tryouts?

( this is my 3rd child. I am tired.)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: This is a running joke with my DH & I--our first baby had brand new EVERYTHING--and I mean every possible thing made for a baby was purchased. I made everyone use hand sanitizer, she never touched the bare floor--only blankets, I had cloth diapers...THIRD BABY: hand me down baby clothes & toys, fewer pictures, etc. We love her just as much as the first, but I'm tired too!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya:

I hope it is a great day for Juan and Travis' family! GB them all!

It's not you, Schuby! The guy who does my taxes used to work for the IRS and sometimes even he gets confused, but if there's money to be had out there, he finds it for us. Definitely worth what mr. dood and I pay him!

Maybe Ms Einstein could do our taxes. NOT. Wouldn't trust her to do anything.

It's a holiday here in MA as well as Boston Marathon day and also school vacation week. I'm working and covering for a couple other lawyers who are out as my boys have lacrosse games through Wednesday and then we're off to Cape Cod where we'll likely freeze our tushes off. Glad I can be here working at home so I can watch the proceedings today. Looking forward to rebuttal case, but mostly to closing arguments and deliberation/verdict. So glad to hear about successful fundraising for the Alexanders! Way to go, Katiecoolady!

8652733604_3538989e47_m.jpg

8651643939_3ed290699c_m.jpg

Each year in mid-April, thousands of people flock to historic Lexington and Concord and Minute Man National Historical Park to celebrate Patriot's Day. Patriot's Day is a special Massachusetts State holiday commemorating the opening battle of the American Revolutionary War, April 19, 1775.

The holiday (Officially observed on Monday, April 15, 2013), and the entire weekend, is celebrated with parades, reenactments and commemorative ceremonies.

Two time saving solutions to preparing taxes...

1.). When in doubt.... Throw it out... :D

OR...

2.). Just send ALL your money to the government... They're gonna get it one way or another, anyway...:sigh:

You don't have to thank me....:seeya:

lol, After I file under option #1, will you write to me in the federal penitentiary?

Am I a bad mom if I am late to cheer tryouts?

( this is my 3rd child. I am tired.)
It's just my opinion...and I have only two...but in a sense, I believe your child should just be grateful she survived to see cheer tryouts. ;) I was the third too...I survived by a miracle because my Mom let me do anything I wanted - she was exhausted after my much older brother and sister! 'Sure sweetheart, you can use a fork to remove your toast.' So, see you're an awesome mother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun