trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh WAIT! Maybe she is changing her story again, and in fact, someone else took the picture and killed Travis! Maybe the fog lifted and her memory just came back and this proves it!

I THINK TA's camera has a viewer screen that is positional, adjustable and can swivel. It doesn't have to be held up to the face or near the photographers' face.

ETA:
"he Sony H9's most impressive feature is one you'll look at often: its 3-inch articulating LCD. It's hinged from right under the electronic viewfinder window by a unique L-shaped bracket that allows the screen to come out and swivel to face either 90 degrees straight up or 90 degrees straight down."

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/H9/H9A.HTM

Juan is cracking me up with the "I saw a dog" :giggle:

arias testified that she was crouching

Oh, I see. I thought there may still be confusion as to whether or not he was going to say there were two people reflected in Travis' eye in the photo.

Something else I'm confused about, though I did come in late on what was happening today: This DT witness, I thought he was the one who extracted the photos for the police department. So how could he be a DT witness? Anyone? TIA

That's okay. Experts testify. It doesn't matter for which side and they can conceivably testify for either in the same trial.

Juan Martinez really doesn't want this guy testifying about this though (and how it helps jodi, I don't know), because he already testified for the state so whatever he says they jury will ostensibly find reliable just because he testified for the state.

Aww I bet he's a dog lover. So cute!! Wonder what Rorshack would think of that?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan points out that he saw a dog in the photo, an ears and a snout. He is arguing the line drawing was up for interpretation. #JodiArias

Juan saw a dog!
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

If there is any science to this optics testimony, then he should have done the error analysis, and show us the error range for each step and the sum of the error. Otherwise, it's not science.

I don't see what they're talking about at all, as far as images in the 'enhancement' - but if I understood what the witness said correctly, he had photograph the existing image with a superior camera in order to enhance the quality.
If there's an image to be seen, it seems more likely that it would be during that process of re-photographing the image. In any event, why would this be relevant?

OMG - a dog, a gopher, a snout!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see Voldemort...

I can see faces in trees, clouds, dots on the doctors ceiling tile, anything.

Just to show you, look at the flag next to this witness. I see a face, eyes, nose and mouth with a beard facing downward toward the left. Almost looks like Jesus.. Nuts or just uncanny?

faces.JPG Faces1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member