trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attacking Dr. samuels before testimony...I just don't understand it. Did he threaten him or basically call out his sloppy work?

The DT hates that Juan has dismantled every witness they have put on the stand.

You would think according to Nurmi that Juan stands 10 feet tall, weighs 400 pounds, and breaths fire.:floorlaugh:

Sheesh what crybabies.

I think this headed to the "you have feelings for the defendant, don't you!"

This is absurd. I don't hear anything intimidating or threatening in JM's line of questioning.

seems the defendants become secretaries and paralegals during trials.Keeping the papers organized and all that. A very productive job...also they offer their ideas and suggest a better way of voicing certain subjects as per the voice they are lacking in trial .

Surprised that nurmi hasn't tried to get the judge replaced, as in kc case.

imo, there is zero intimidation yet so why are we listening to the entire tape? Why not cut to the chase , if there is one?! Do they just want Samuel's answers heard?

eeaaannnnddddd w h a t ??? is happening here?

couldnt the DT have shortened this audio and bring it to the point???? - or did i miss it?? :blushing:

This is the interview that was done just before RS was about to be on the stand wasn't it - when they wanted to use that PPT they made that morning and the crime scene analysis.

Simply horrible audio. How can they make anything out of this?

:banghead:
fran

I can hear it but I have headphones on ... it's still bad audio.

Juan is being nice and non intimidating.......

I can't wait to hear this alleged intimidation! ;)

This is ridiculous.. This is not witness intimidation, It is interviewing....

Nurmi is really grasping at straws now.

another STALL tactic by the defense.. I hear a more relaxed Juan here than in the courtroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB