trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly the real bombshell is that Jodi even has a reflection!! Someone as evil as she is shouldn't even have one.

So what if it is an outline of her standing??? So What. This is pointles. in light of all other testimony in this trial. IMO. Sounds like jury may be taking field trip to the lab.

I'm not quite listening as I am "working" today but did he just testify that the magnetic lasso in Photoshop always creates an accurate outline? From a 72 dpi photo that has been enlarged?? I may have missed something, or a whole pile of something.

Those are some very awkward arm angles for someone merely taking a photograph, and a bad photograph at that....

That is how she holds her arm when she drinks a cup of water (which makes me crazy!!). So it could be.

But so what? :confused:

Let nurmi present it without lines! Roflmao! Good luck with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That reflection almost looks like she is holding the camera with her left hand and holding something to her head in the right hand. Now I am starting to think she was playing suicide in front of him and then turned on him.

Verrrry interesting thought......

nurmi is always rude and sarcastic about jm when he is speaking...

it is really disgusting

Alright, this guy doesn't seem corrupt or toxic-- harmless and respectful. Nothing like other defense witnesses. He seems to be a victim of the defense team. Unfortunate for him. I see no relevance whatsoever in his testimony or involvement. Unfortunately it's laughable and will be ignored and /or will backfire. The defense once again digging their own grave.

I agree, but I wonder if he worked on any photos of the grassy knoll. I believe he may be a conspiracy theorist ... but a sincere one.

Virgin Mary on a office building in Florida or Arias shooting a pic chest high

25813sn.jpg

My first thought when I saw the outlined photo was it was Mr. Bill.

Attachments

• Mr_Bill.jpg
    Mr_Bill.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3
I've never seen JM insult the DT at all. But nurmi continues with circus, autograph signing and now psychic abilities. It's no wonder no. One likes him and his huge personality disorder.

Grace Wong has already testified. On the stand less than 10 minutes. Saw no jurors outside when JM was taking pictures outside the courthouse. Waste of time.

Thanks GoAskAllie. For some reason, I thought Grace was at 11:00 PST. My bad.

I am leaning toward, that the DT is trying to somehow 'proof', that JA had a gun in her hand.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo