trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Fellow Websleuthers,

I am sorry to ask, but what does BBM stand for?

Thank you in advance.

I've been in and out today, so I didn't see the live video stream when JSS told the jury about the stipulation with the photo. I did see comments from some here about Jodi looking unhappy when the court reconvened. I looked at the video on youtube and it looks likes Jodi had been crying for sure. Now, we all know that Jodi only cries for herself. If this had nothing to do with ALV, does anyone have any ideas about why she'd be so upset? It's weird, because up until today, she's mostly seemed oblivious to the most damning testimony, she's drawing (coloring), etc. Did the judge ream her about twitter? What happened that rattled Jodi??

I missed the part about her crying. I was in and out for the 'expert' testimony because it seemed like such a waste. IMHO.

As for the twitter, no the Judge did not. She said she would take the matter up if there is more investigation or findings that she should. Basically, until then JA can do what she needs to do and does not have cease and desist at this time for twitter or tweets.

K

Maybe when getting out of the shower he was in that line backer position (grabbing her around the waist) then she began to stab him in the head. I always wondered how she stabbed him in the head. Then he tried to stand and she got him near the heart. Maybe that makes sense and just a thought.

I think the stabs to the head show he was moving. The stabs to the back could have happened while he was at the sink. The horizontal stabs to the stomach appear to have been when she was lower than Travis because they are slashes and not stabs. Within 62 seconds it appears she just did not stop stabbing him.

Lol! That is exactly how I feel when people show me ultrasound pictures! I'm like, "uhhh yeah, yeah, that is fine looking kid, yeah, definitely, looks just like ya"

LOL, I actually felt like I had an alien growing inside me when viewing the ultrasound. I love babies but egads, those pics showed me nothing.

Fwiw... the judge did state before lunch today that they have a sealed preceding at 1:15
WITH miss laviolette, not about her. I dont know how to attach todays court video but its theast two minutes.
So, IMO what was to happen Tuesday happened today....so hopefully rebuttal starts tomorrow. Jmooc

s-KIRKNURMI-large300_zpsb84a4eec.jpg

MC K-Nurm Wrist Bling

word

I think Nurmi has eye problems.I notice he has to put things right up to his face to read them.His watch is big so he can see the numbers

I'm not still convinced she didn't have a weapon in the picture. JMO

That's a big blob of nothing. We could draw lines around it all day. Your guess is as good as that witness's, IMO.

I missed the part about her crying. I was in and out for the 'expert' testimony because it seemed like such a waste. IMHO.

As for the twitter, no the Judge did not. She said she would take the matter up if there is more investigation or findings that she should. Basically, until then JA can do what she needs to do and does not have cease and desist at this time for twitter or tweets.

K

And JSS added that she is under the control of the Sheriff's Department. They are the one's who need to reel her in. I would think it would be easy if she is doing this through a known felon. If I were Donovan I'd be worried about myself.

I took it upon myself to enlarge another one of the crime scene photos to see if I could see another reflection. To my surprise, Jodi can be seen doing the "roll and run" down the hallway that she described in her testimony. Here is the enlarged photo, see for yourself...

2qvdsma.jpg

Fwiw... the judge did state before lunch today that they have a sealed preceding at 1:15
WITH miss laviolette, not about her. I dont know how to attach todays court video but its theast two minutes.
So, IMO what was to happen Tuesday happened today....so hopefully rebuttal starts tomorrow. Jmooc

That's exactly what I thought happened today.

I am not worried about this stipulation at all. This does nothing to hurt Juan's case because he never insinuated that Jodi was holding a weapon at this point anyway. And I think Juan agreed to it because he himself doesn't believe she was holding a weapon at that point. That theory was all us. Jodi was not going to show her weapons. Travis would have overpowered her. I don't think he would have agreed to this if he didn't have a game plan. All he has to do is clarify in closing arguments why she wasn't holding a weapon at that point. I think the only people this worries are those he believe Jodi was holding a weapon on Travis. And think about this: if the jury hadn't thought about that before, they are thinking about it now.

I think the only reason Juan didn't allow something so foolish to go in front of the jury is because he's ready to get this show on the road and can sense this is purely a delay tactic. The jury is anxious to deliberate and dropping like flies. Travis' family has been waiting patiently for justice. I think Juan is so ready to get this rebuttal case in front of the jury and didn't want to risk yet another wasted week or day on this non sense. I think the defense is doing everything in their power to avoid saying the words "the defene rests." Their case is over and they know they have not done enough. The did not put up a single expert to rebut the forensics or medical findings. They hung their hats on making Travis a bad guy and self defense and the jury didn't buy it. There's nothing they can do now.

I'm not even mad at Nurmi. I'm embarrassed for him. What a complete sham this entire day was.

But Ms. ALV was not there. It is possible when the Judge said "with" could she have meant it in the context of "issue with" Ms. ALV? We know she did not come or leave from that courtroom so she was not there and JSS did tell her she was still under subpoena and had the be there on Tuesday. If she was there they could have continued with court today instead of ending early.

I took it upon myself to enlarge another one of the crime scene photos to see if I could see another reflection. To my surprise, Jodi can be seen doing the "roll and run" down the hallway that she described in her testimony. Here is the enlarged photo, see for yourself...

2qvdsma.jpg

:floorlaugh:

That's a big blob of nothing. We could draw lines around it all day. Your guess is as good as that witness's, IMO.

It looked more like a duck to me.

If it walks like a pre-meditation duck and it quacks like a pre-meditation duck, it's a pre-meditation duck.

duck_zps6d4fc524.jpg

Pre-Meditation Duckling

If JA was unhappy I would think it is because the stipulation takes a few hours away from her drop dead deadline. MOO

I think she really thought they could get a mistrial before the rebuttal. Their attempts failed. It's hopeless now. The rebuttal is coming and it will hang her. Her defense has failed. It's sinking in. This jury WILL convict her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac