trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the "eye guy" said Travis had "a tear" in his eye in that pic, is that correct?

He'd either been stabbed prior to that pic being taken or had a weapon held on him and was told he was going to die - why else would he have a tear in his eye?

The Eye Guy is incorrect about most of the things he "supposed". And the tear, well it stands to reason there may be what looks like a tear, but is simply water from the shower.

she said she was crouched down!!! and that he had to pick her up from the floor to body slam her!!!! what the heck did I hear that all wrong? we must have all heard the same story between her and ALV a million times! i just dont get this eye reflection at all. Its like both sides are completely ignoring what she said on the stand.

I agree with you and I think that this stipulation probably went through - simply because the suggestion is so absolutely stupid, that the PA just wants to bi-pass it and get back to the real case. It pizzez me off too that the concession has been made but maybe, in light of the evidence, it's irrelevant.

moo

I'd like to write a note and stuff it in the armrest of JW's chair for Jodi to dig out and read. The note would say:

Hey Jodi! That reflection of you in Travis's eye makes you look fat!

Honestly, I really don't care if she tweets or not.

I agree - I don't care either, in fact I think she's just digging her own grave deeper. The jury may not see her tweets but it will work against her in many ways: it can piss off the judge, may play a role in the sentencing or future appeals.

As long as she doesn't insult the victim or the family the more she talks, the worse she appears. Her insults against JM, as much as they piss me off, are childish and JM can take them (Although I confess I just wanted to give him a hug during this morning hearing).

Kinda OT: my bf is 5'3 (also Latino) and in his 40s and it has been decades since he felt self-conscious about his height, if he ever did. He doesn't care that I'm 3 inches taller or that I still wear heels. I'm absolutely positive JM could care less, however I felt offended on his (and my bf's) behalf and just wanted to punch her for smirking over that stupid comment, especially since the jury wasn't there to see it.

I'm perplexed about something. ALV had her cheerleading team in the courtroom when she was testilying, then word was she was in an emerg room one weekend for heart palpitations due to stress caused by the social media backlash about her testilying, she testified she doesnt use computers, but now she has a twitter account? Her last tweet was yesterday.

Why would anyone who is complaining about stress from social media backlash create a twitter account?

And if she doesn't use computers, how is she posting to her twitter acct? :floorlaugh:

Yeah, for someone who, just last week, was apparently communicating with the outside world through smoke signals she sure motored her way through the last 1000 years of technological improvement fast didn't she.

I don't even think Juan really cares either way. He was just trying to make a point to the DT: if you don't want this trial to be a circus, start with your client and quit making me your scape goat, you ridiculous people.

It's a witch circus.

Talking Head are referring to his right pupil but the "eye witness" in court did his demonstration using the left.

I think he used Travis right eye, which is the left to us, but you would describe it as his right because it is the right to Travis.

Read To Kill a Mockingbird ;)

I took it upon myself to enlarge another one of the crime scene photos to see if I could see another reflection. To my surprise, Jodi can be seen doing the "roll and run" down the hallway that she described in her testimony. Here is the enlarged photo, see for yourself...

2qvdsma.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Thank you!! Much needed. LOL.

I agree - I don't care either, in fact I think she's just digging her own grave deeper. The jury may not see her tweets but it will work against her in many ways: it can piss off the judge, may play a role in the sentencing or future appeals.

As long as she doesn't insult the victim or the family the more she talks, the worse she appears. Her insults against JM, as much as they piss me off, are childish and JM can take them (Although I confess I just wanted to give him a hug during this morning hearing).

Kinda OT: my bf is 5'3 (also Latino) and in his 40s and it has been decades since he felt self-conscious about his height, if he ever did. He doesn't care that I'm 3 inches taller or that I still wear heels. I'm absolutely positive JM could care less, however I felt offended on his (and my bf's) behalf and just wanted to punch her for smirking over that stupid comment, especially since the jury wasn't there to see it.

I think he is so far above this that quite honestly, he doesn't give a chite what JA thinks or says about him. She's in jail. Not him.

HAHA.

moo

Does Juan have children? Can you imagine being his teenager? lol you'd never get away with anything!

Well, he's a big time lawyer now, ya' know!

GAWD...The arguments today were so silly and juvenile. They're lucky the jury wasn't there.

I really felt embarrassed for them.

moo

ETA - I couldn't help but wonder if they were forced to take their stance at JA's request. I mean, if she tells them they need to say certain things or present in such-and-such a manner, aren't they obliged to do so? Nurmi's arguments were so silly, I couldn't help but wonder if she was directing him.

Juan said...it was something that was "UNCOVERED" ...I don't think it's some courtroom behavior that everyone is already well aware of. It's something else. Something BIGGER. Imo

Aha! Could it be that on the day ALV decided that she wanted the afternoon off when she told the judge that she was suddenly too sick to continue after lunch, that there is evidence she was not at the hospital, or convalescing in her hotel room, but photographed with her BFFs at the local disco or bar? :rocker:

BTW, Linda7NJ, could you edit my quote (in your post), as I had somehow posted my text twice and edited out the repeated section, but not before you made your super-fast ninja quote before I could fix my post? Thx. :)

GAWD...The arguments today were so silly and juvenile. They're lucky the jury wasn't there.

I really felt embarrassed for them.

moo

I loved Nurmi trying his best to sound like he was full of righteous indignation...yet falling flat...even raised his voice a bit. Was pretty darn entertaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03