trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason to panic whatsoever. A stipulation is nothing. Does anyone really think this jury is going to allow JA to walk out free because of a stipulation that says she didn't have the gun or knife *in her hand* the moment 1 picture (and that's only 1 picture) was taken? The state conceded this because it's a throw-away that costs them nothing. This prosecutor has practiced nearly 30 years and knows exactly what he's doing.

Don't know why he's not trusted. This case is a slam dunk for conviction. For goodness sakes the perp admitted the killing AND failed to prove self-defense. It doesn't get better than that; it's a slam dunk!

I agree. This is not even the last picture taken. Given the time between pictures who knows what happened?

OOOHHHHH PLEEEEASE MODS...Could we plllleeasse have a thread for what we see!!!??? A separate thread just for what we see!!!???

if that involves nasty and vile comments which otherwise are violations I am sorry but I cannot accommodate you

(said in best love boat Julie voice)

:rocker:

Why? Donovan is doing nothing illegal ( at the moment) she's free to tweet for Jodi. Jodi can talk on the phone to Donovan ...she hasn't been convicted yet. Tweet away!

Personally, I love the tweeting! It gives us further insight into Jodi's self grandiose thinking! Who the heck does she think she is anyway? Oh yeah! Jodi Arias!!!

Seriously, I see the back of a mans head . He has alot of hair with a bald spot in the middle will all these colors around it.

Juan said...it was something that was "UNCOVERED" ...I don't think it's some courtroom behavior that everyone is already well aware of. It's something else. Something BIGGER. Imo

I agree. I think the in chambers that was part of today's hearing was the one with Samatha when she approached her - which I do think was dealt with and is a closed issue (except for the pain it left the family). I think ALV will be back tomorrow as I think the judge said something about the issue at 1 or 1:30. That is the new ALV issue, I bet. All just speculation.

On other news, Strawberry's dog did it - call nurmi!

Night all - see you behind the same keyboard on the flip side! :seeya: Dream tonight: This little guy! LOL

The sad truth is...the image is Travis Alexander. He was murdered shortly after this picture. What I see...is an amazing guy, who is stunned, shocked, and had no clue what was about to happen. :cry: What I want to see...is Justice for Travis and his family! His family was so broken up in court today, having to sit right behind the murderer. Whoever thought that one up, should be held in contempt, of being a human being. :furious:

AngelWings ...
Just clicking the "thanks" button wasn't enough for your post above.
Amen.

if that involves nasty and vile comments which otherwise are violations I am sorry but I cannot accommodate you

(said in best love boat Julie voice)

:rocker:

Let me add on to this: mods have to SLEEP. So that means if one of us is not around that does not mean you get to run all willy nilly all around saying naughty things. I am just saying this as a warning.. because even if something is posted when no one is looking... we see it eventually....

ok this is what I see. And I have a feeling we each see things and our interpretations could be psychoanalyzed...

diamond.jpg

I agree. I think the in chambers that was part of today's hearing was the one with Samatha when she approached her - which I do think was dealt with and is a closed issue (except for the pain it left the family). I think ALV will be back tomorrow as I think the judge said something about the issue at 1 or 1:30. That is the new ALV issue, I bet. All just speculation.

On other news, Strawberry's dog did it - call nurmi!

Night all - see you behind the same keyboard on the flip side! :seeya: Dream tonight: This little guy! LOL

AWE

((((((happy German shepherd pup))))))

I'm pretty sure the issue with ALV approaching Samantha was taken care of days ago. There would be no reason to keep bringing that up and I doubt the judge would continue to discuss it. Whatever is going on is not that. It may not be anything "big" at all; I think because some things are done under seal it's assumed everything is a big deal, but it just means it's not for public consumption.

I've been in and out today, so I didn't see the live video stream when JSS told the jury about the stipulation with the photo. I did see comments from some here about Jodi looking unhappy when the court reconvened. I looked at the video on youtube and it looks likes Jodi had been crying for sure. Now, we all know that Jodi only cries for herself. If this had nothing to do with ALV, does anyone have any ideas about why she'd be so upset? It's weird, because up until today, she's mostly seemed oblivious to the most damning testimony, she's drawing (coloring), etc. Did the judge ream her about twitter? What happened that rattled Jodi??

Well she must realize that The Jodi Show is almost over with and this is whats ahead for Stabby Arias.
A cold dark tiny cell for the rest of her life
Visits from Dononvan for the rest of her life
Terrible food for the rest of her life
No male's around to latch onto for the rest of her life
No more Experts she can trick for the rest of her life
No camera to terrorize anyone with, no computer to blog on, no cell to text from. And all this for the rest of her poor pathetic evila$$ life. Karma in spades. Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova