Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best tweet ever!

Are you ready for The Return of the Chosen Juan?

We do not see Miss LaViolette in the courtroom, to answer many questions. #JodiArias

hmm

Like the salmon fish, the DT have struggled upstream against the current [public opinion + the facts] only to face death [to their career] at the hands of their enemy [Juan the Bear].

You do know that in Alaska, salmon die once they have completed their journey and spawned.

i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

what am i going to DO about this???!!!??

Order lunch delivered, have some wine, and you will both be happy

I Think if Nurmi tries to file another motion for mistrial, I'd be tempted to walk to Arizona and punch Nurmi right in the face lol

May I give you a lift?

Nah, better be good - I miss you guys when I am not here...

hmmm, wonder if your friend is also watching the trial, and posting on WS, and wondering how she is going to spend a week with you and not the trial? :what:

LOL, i can assure you that's not the case. she's going to say 'jodi WHO??' it's just going to be so hard to take her shopping and out to eat, etc. and know i'm missing the live action. i was hoping this would be over or we'd be on verdict watch by next week.

452 members and 426 guests!

Come on guests- sign up and begin to post! We need you!

If every tear we shed for you became a star above, you'd stroll in angel's garden lit by everlasting love.

I just read this in another thread for a little girl that lost her life in a brutal attack by her parents. I thought it was just so beautiful.We all have shed tears for Travis and his family so I thought I would share.

I just watched DD from last night, and one of his guests mentioned there was more than one light reflection. He thought JM should have asked the witness what would have caused them, ie, a weapon.

Now, I'd like to know that answer, but I agree it's best to just move forward at this point.

Thread is moving incredibly fast and trial has not started yet.

Feeling a tiny bit resentful of the fact the neighbor boy turns one today and I promised I would stop by at one, which means I have leave now and the seal is still up. It's not fair! Maybe he willbe sleepy and I can get away with a 10 minute visit :blushing:

Little tyke won't remember anyways! LOL

I am waiting for someone to start a flash mob in the court room just to mix it up since they spend more time in chamber

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNXd3wX_USc"]Flashmob Moscow (Russia) : Putting on the ritz 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

LOL! My obsession is out of control. My hubby actually called me the other day and pretended to be Juan Martinez!!! :blushing:

Did he tell you to braid your hair and wear your Spidies? :great:

4/16/2013 NOT - Notice - Party (001) 4/16/2013
NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE OF SENTENCING PHASE WITNESS

----

Ohhh!! Is ALV about to get in 'proper' trouble?

gXQtqAM.jpg

Here's the pic WAT posted. Definitely looks like a man's build. I've seen pics of Alison Triessel and she has a very feminine build. Not the same person IMO

You'll be fine. A watching a trial is like watching a soap opera. You roll your eyes at people who follow them until you are stuck in bed with a flu for a week. Next thing you know you're panicked when you realize you're going to be back at work when Rochelle gets out of that coma.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

SO TRUE! When I was little, my mom called in "sick" to 'Playground Duty' because Rachel was on the stand in a trial on Another World. I have made a lot of excuses to watch this trial. Now I know where I get it from.

respectfully bbm -
TECHNICALLY - all those things you listed that she did, are just as much "hearsay" as the sex she is saying they had. The stalking, hacking accounts, etc is what mostly TA told other people, besides the FACT that she DID INDEED hack into his voicemail this night she killed him, otherwise there is really NO REAL PROOF that she did that, just as much as you are saying they did NOT have sex.

I think its pretty obvious by the pictures they took THE DAY SHE KILLED him that they were indeed having a sexual relationship.

#1 - WHY would her rear be as dilated as it was had they NOT had RECENT anal sex? Yes, she had previously had AS - but that is a result of RECENT penetration.

#2 - WHY would he be laying on his bed, naked, calm, and seemingly willing to be there with a huge AZZ bottle of KY RIGHT next to him had they not had sex?

#3 - and I will just put this out there, take it for what you will..... but the redness around TA's groin is from him shaving his pubic area, and the combination of the lube and the friction of sex..... I wont admit how I know that. :blushing:

THEY HAD SEX - just accept it. She may have been a crazy biotch - but she was TA's drug when it came to sex. Its NOT THAT HARD to believe. She knew how to get him in the sac, and she succeeded!

Of course..... this is all :moo: - but I believe it without a doubt. Take it for what you will.

What a delicate way of putting it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members