trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He/she is a member here....not supposed to be talking about or speculating about him/her

Thanks - didn't mean to speculate, just asked why he/she always mentions salmon and then he/she posted that comment. That was it :whistle:

He/she is a member here....not supposed to be talking about or speculating about him/her

Very difficult request to manage when Wild is so very very compelling!

Also, everyone please stop typing I have to go afk for a moment!

2341301023_611afcf388.jpg

We are live, attorneys approach

I don't understand "blown margins" either. Almost every single time someone says that, I don't have a problem at all. :dunno:

I am going to jump ahead, instead of reading all the way through like I normally do...but I got behind and well, y'all know how that is!

The reason "blown margins" is a big deal - admittedly only to some - is that at least for me and I think most who have this issue is that we have split screens. Meaning I have one window open for WS, and one window open for the trial.

Both windows are sized so that when the margins aren't "blown", I can read the entire text within the size I have it. And there is a specific size that it is read best. It doesn't show all of the "extras".

When the margins are blown, in order to read the whole text, you have to slide the bottom bar side to side to read it all, and in order to have the THANKS button. Which of course is important.

Boy, I didn't expect that to be so long!

WE ARE LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah.. Thanks, this will be a long trial i guess.. So much fussing about seemingly little details..

Yes, but USA does take law and order quite seriously.

Today's trial session is beginning now...

Hi Seque, spotted this guy waiting for you out back. Be sure to take something tasty to distract him. :seeya:

4630194339_83207a2656_z.jpg

Oh hes so cute....wonder if he likes peanut butter fudge brownies..... :)

Live! And straight to sidebar

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My LAP DOG ----------> can't bear anymore delays...

548736_321045214652301_768788411_n.jpg

So we're going to get the mail. I look to all of you to keep track of Juan for me while I'm gone.

I am in love!!!:blowkiss::loveyou::loveyou::skip::skip:

What abeautiful little lap dog!:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members