trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA looks deranged looking down the whole time. It will not go unnoticed by this jury.

It's funny, because it's not working . . . Jodi wants to look smart by writing incessantly, when in fact she is probably writing a hundred times "I am so much smarter than this witness, I am so much smarter than this witness ..."

I agree with others who say Jodi is probably very jealous of this witness.

She is trying so hard to look like she doesn't care, but we know better :floorlaugh:

plus, the jury prob sees her asmore ridiculous, petty and guilty than usual . she is her own worst enemy. good.

Witness said she was familiar with ALV -- I didn't hear her say she supervised her.

She did not - she said she would supervise someone with her level of education.

Translate: She would be a superior to ALV.

Maybe JA is studying for her Cosmetology license she will need to work in the prison barber shop.

I despise the way JA is pretending not to pay attention and keeps writing like shes so important.

This is how an educated professional answers questions honestly,

When done for $$$$ or to boost book sales ...it looks totally different.

Big shout out to ALV ....take note!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish the Judge would make the DT sit down and zip it....I wish she would say you can address it on cross!

Jodi is coming across as a very immature person right now. Just as she did yesterday in the jury box with Travis' sobbing family glaring at the back of her head.

What is the murderer working so hard on over there? Do they assign homework in jail? I wish they'd move that monitor!

She's writing a manifesto of what she'd do to Demarte if she had the chance.

She stated ALV shadowed her as part of her training when interviewed JA

No... she said another shadowed her as that person waited for their License. I don't remember the name, but it was not ALV.

The way Dr. DeMarte speaks, the way she dresses, everything about her SCREAMS professionalism. OMG, we needed this to save our own sanity!

Isn't it amazing that even with her laptop being stolen, she still knows exactly what she is talking about? No excuse of "I don't have my notes."

If ALV would have behaved like this it would have been a whole different trial.

AND SHORTER.

She knows she can't seduce her so she's pretending she's not there at all!

Jodi used up all her smiles and creepy drooling on ALV. She does not want to hear one word from Dr. DeMarte, it is too negative. Time to hang out in that alternative reality that includes lots of fog.

This is looking good. Exposing the unethical conduct by the sleezeball psychologist and the gender biased therapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech