trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you crushing on Wild About Trial (if it's a male)--s/he said that s/he was caught on camera yesterday or the day before...does someone have the correct day? S/he Tweeted that. I think it's a guy...what do you 'Sleuthers think?

He tweeted the other day that he's a guy!
:seeya:

Well, to be fair, a doctor would re-score if they left the test in their desk, or filled the answers in wrong transcribing from the legal pad, or left it in palm beach.....so maybe Ms DeMarte mis-spoke - there are reasons - silly ones.

:sigh: Willmott will just not allow Juan to stop slaying their case uninterrupted.

(Bad sign: Boiling a pot meant for spaghetti dry...twice. :blushing:) I'm afraid to walk away even during a sidebar!

After days of the DT's droning and attempts at obfuscation I'm so happy to listen to this witness.

I had unexpected company and just tuned into the trial...My question is... did Jodi ever take the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI)??

TIA...

Why does the judge always allow the DT to approach? They don't even state a reason for their objection. Shouldn't the judge hear the reason first? Doesn't the DT realize they have lost their case?

I find it ironic that the DT's witnesses, Jodi, Samuels, ALV and the poor Eye Guy, did more damage then not, to <modsnip> Jodi. And Travis was loving every minute of it!

Like all sociopaths, she is mimicking others' behavior. She is trying to be just like Willmott and pretend that this testimony is no big deal.

I think willmont may have given her busy work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be a bit hard but for the best when Dr. D testifies about some of Travis's weaknesses. IMO she will be honest which will lend to her credibility. IMO Travis's family will understand this and it will ultimately help in JA's conviction. Besides, Travis's real imperfections are NOTHING compared to what has been lied to on the stand up to this point.

Any self-respecting expert would not diagnose a dead guy. She did not test him. Just because LV dared to do it doesn't make it right.

I am looking forward to the result of the MMPI. That is the one I used alot. I didn't administer. I sent to demented ones who like testing people. I just read the results :) when I was in the process of an evaluation/assessment.

Professional Opinion

Dr. Demarte is absolutely amazing:rocker: I would certainly want her on my side if I was ever in mess!!!!

Jodi is SO jealous of this witness who is prettier than Jodi, smarter than Jodi , and actually has accomplished something in her life. As opposed to Jodi whose only apparent
talent is spreading her legs and opening her mouth

Incredibly, incredibly, savvy of JM to put someone on the stand that we automatically compare with Jodi. Someone with REAL intelligence, vocabulary and poise.

tumblr_lanugfEN5T1qcmfioo1_400.gif

I personally don't find videos of animals harming themselves, being harmed or forced to do things that aren't natural, funny whatsoever. Maybe the mods could set up a thread specifically for those who do?

I find it interesting that JA won't even look at this witness......almost as if she isn't there. She has on no glasses and seems to be acting like she is taking a final exam.

JW better watch how she handles this witness. I'm sure the jury likes her and won't appreciate having the DT tear her apart. :moo:

I agree! But the good part is, this witness is telling the truth, so they can not make her look bad. She will tell the truth and that will speak for itself - unlike the defense witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV