trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The grammar-correcting JA may be high on the verbal scale, but the site administrator of her Twitter account?

Observers_zpsdb4ec63c.jpg

Not so much

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

AWESOME

I'm not sure who JM is "referencing" (is that a CA word?) as a jerk.

Isn't that what ALV called him during one sidebar under her breath? It was mentioned on this board a few times. Maybe a shout out to her? iono.

FYI:
from reference.com"
If you score a 130 or more on an IQ test then you would be smarter than 98% of the population. Anything over 130 is a great score. A score of 120-129 is smarter than 91-95%. 110-119 means your smarter than 75-90%. You would be considered average with a score of 90-109%. Anything below 70% is considered well below average. At 70% you are considered smarter only than 2% of the population

and of course, RS didn't administer the MMPI, which is kind of standard when doing an evaluation.

Deciphering coded messages during the sidebar

16mlnc.png

1067 (537 members and 530 guests) :thud:

Guest? Jump in and join! You will love it here! :blowkiss:

Why is Jodi copying that book word for word? She is totally acting like nothing is going on. Totally weird!

Paint by number ?

Sorry ... JA knows this doctor has her number ... And cannot look up at her.
This EXPERT has all the correct testing and knowledge.
No touchy-feely psycho-babble.
Science ... Real psychology.

For all you WAT fans, follow here for now

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 7m

Over tweet limit. I am on here now, please spread the word. #JodiArias

Umm, I just googled it and 119 is in the range of superior intelligence - 120 is very superior intelligence. Yeah. That's why she's so good at word twisting and manipulation...I never really thought this killer was un-intelligent.

We'll hear about her personality - she had natural born smarts, but her personality held her back from using it for the good. IMHO

I never thought she was above average... Just proves I'm not as smart as I thought I was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh oh...are we going to hear psychopathy?

Now for the interesting stuff aye ? Ms. Wilmott does need to be careful, those short stubby pencils can still do some damage if someone is angry enough. Maybe we will get to see an exhibition of the effectiveness of a stun belt bofore this is over.

I finally got caught up with my work and finished my last conference call and am able to turn on HLN. I read about 10 pages, (you guys are fast, so it did not take that long), and I was so confused. I realized HLN is way behind you guys. LOL, the fog has lifted.

Be prepared to read this board and 20 minutes later you'll see it on HLN. Frustrating doesn't even begin to describe it.

This all feels so strange to me. No grand standing about achievements. No blabbing about books written or laws changed. No fumbling for testing sheets. No cheering squad in the gallery and no excuses.

Just information given, questions answered and things learned.

I like this expert stuff. Wish the defense team would have used one too.

My parents were very proud of my 139 IQ tested as a teen.....fat lot it did in TRIG!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487