trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Valentines Day gifts were a Jodi lie....

screenshots of 2/14/2007 entry:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 2.15.05 PM (2).jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 2.15.05 PM (2).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 251
  • Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 2.15.06 PM (2).jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 2.15.06 PM (2).jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 223
Yes, Dr DeMarte and Juan are getting the big time stink eye now.

I love that this expert is not letting JM take her willingly down the primrose path. She believes what she believes and her evaluation is what it is.

Makes her even MORE credible IMO.

Me too.
They'll ask "what have you been up to?"
Me: Kind of (under-exaggeration) following the Jodi Arias trial.
Them: Who?

Me too!! And since this is all I follow/read/watch all. day. long., I am flabbergasted that people don't even know about this case.

^^^ Suffered with PTSD after my brother's murder. A good therapist and medication worked wonders. We have to take responsibility for our own actions, and the reactions we elicit in others.

well you cant claim that JM plays favorites when it comes to witnesses... he shut her down when she wanted to elaborate and he said No, I did not ask a question... then he asked if it had anything to do with her diagnosis and she said she wanted to explain symptom #2... She looked a bit shocked.

Glad some of the boys in our forum get to have a crush now!!!! Lol....we shall call you the DeMartens :)

Intelligent, attractive, professional - I think I swooned, more than a little! Trouble is, she's young enough to be my daughter!

(But so is my wife, so that's no problem!)

What a wonderful witness. Clear, concise, respectful and considerate. Great questioning by JM and awesome clearing up of ALV's jaded testimony.

Okay, I have to leave work for home. Will be listening on my phone and hopefully I won't miss anything. Be back to catch up with you peeps later!!

Why does Nurmi keep pressing some button on that box when he whispers? Nobody wants to hear him!!!

PTSD cannot be based on a made up event.

....but, but, but.... Mr Samuels spent a whole day explaining that it was possible!!

in re Dr. Samuels - a diagnosis of PTSD cannot be based upon a made up event.

in regards to ALV - similarly if the criteria was nto true (made up event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth