trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only ONE criticism and maybe they did this for a reason.

When Ms Demarte read off the items, and Mr Martinez wrote them down, they should have had this on a paper typed, copied...that seemed to take forever and she kept repeating herself.

I believe he only did it because she is so knowledgeable that she tends to go fast. He wanted to slow her down to make sure the jury heard each point contradicted. If he needed it typed, I am sure he would have done it. JMO

Hey Everybody - I know you are all caught up in this trial, but I'm here to start the daily TO run for name calling and name variations. If you have any of that going on in your posts, now would be a good time to edit them.

Salem

TY, Salem. THIS is just one of the reasons I appreciate this forum. There is understanding that some of us are going to, from time to time, break the rules without intending to. But you give us a chance to clean up our mess? Very rare but totally appreciated. Thank you.

JW's eyes were rolling like Cookie Monster after being overruled that time! Wow. Unprofessional

I have that cheezy song in my head but have replaced "rain" with "fog".
''I can see clearly now the FOG is gone... '' :D

From what I have heard from those in the courtroom, the jury NEVER looks at or even acknowledges JA as the enter and exit the room

She tried hard during the last sidebar to get any of them to connect with her - epic fail by the look on her face.

Dr Sammuels couldn't even recall the name of the test he administered! Didn't have a bubble sheet....fudged and invalidated the test by fabricating answers for Jodi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish there was some way AZ didn't have to pay Samuels or ALV. Their testimony was sketchy at best and bordered on BS.

Don't know if this has been brought up, but does anyone have a concern, that DT is going to make a deal out of her 'being smarter than 2 Dr. with X amount of experience who believe JA has PTSD' there may be someone on the jury who finds her too cocky or young to make that statement when she isn't giving 5 or 6 examples, she is giving the same 1 or 2 and that is all DS gave

just wondering.

Well, most of the jury are men, that might over rule the age thing. :rocker:

Wilmot objecting to leading. You'vegottobekiddingme

Attachments

• pot-calling-the-kettle-black.jpg
    pot-calling-the-kettle-black.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online