trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to wilmott you have to attend all these conferences and read these specific books to be good enough for her

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

HUGE MISTAKE to get hostile with this extremely patient and professional witness... but go ahead JW, continue with your shameful shenanigans on behalf of an admitted murderer.

EXACTLY! Thanks!

what?? Dr. D did not attend a conference on Trauma???

Well that is it then, she must not be qualified.

SMH

Can we have them switch seats, or maybe have Juan grill Wilmott on her education and resume?

That would be really neat. I would even provide the popcorn!

Blah...blah...blah....verbal vomit.....Blah...blah...blah....verbal vomit

ALV put things in her CV which weren't true, ie doing a keynote address when all she did was present a workshop but somehow JW thinks she is scoring points when she points out that Dr. D. has experience that she didn't include on her CV.

The more JW looks for gotcha moments, the better Dr. D. looks.

I honestly can't believe that JW would waste all this time trying to discredit Dr. D. This is not helping the defense's case at all, in fact it is having the opposite effect.

Keep going Jenny, you are putting your client closer and closer to the needle.

Jodi sits, colors, and while trying so diligently to ignore this witness and her lawyer's performance, wonders what kind of cake she wants for her jailhouse birthday party

So Velma is going to spend the day questioning the witness about her edjumacation.

Sweet Jesus on a Scooby Snack.

Wilmott, I get what you are trying to do in impeaching this witness. . .but. . .

crashfail.gif

I don't think Wilmott is doing anything but pointing out to the jury how good this witness is at her job.

I hope the only Juror questions is:

How did you keep your cool when the defense atty was being so belligerent ?

Try as she might, Willmot will never take Demarte down...there is simply no discrediting this EXPERT witness!
Willmot is making herself look ridiculous and desperate with these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stouts4life