Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This falsified traumatic even that you keep wanting to talk about..."

Uh yeah, she lied... no rehabilitating that.

BBM~ Yes! :rocker: Don't you get it DT? Jodi lied on her PTSD test and Dr. Samuels manipulated the score so she qualifies for PTSD. What a bunch of crock!!!

I have a feeling he won't. Because right now if he doesn't cross exam the...silence will speak volumes.

Falsified traumatic event. :floorlaugh: OH YES! I love this woman!

And here comes Jennifer "this faulsified traumatic event that YOU keep wanting to talk about"

Jennifer you brought it up. :floorlaugh:

I think it is all clearly in the eye of the beholder because I see a PROFESSIONAL who is taken back by this UNprofessional who has no clue what she is talking about nor did her homework and is making one mistake after another.

She is not being snarky or seething, she is being factual and corrected the MANY MANY mistakes being made by JW. In fact, I see her as KNOWING she has this in the hole and not in a cocky way but a "I want justice served and truth be told and you are in over your head."

COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!! Perfect reply to that other comment!
JW cannot hold a candle to the Dr's professionalizm! :rocker:

I like this witness, because, she is NOT looking at JM for cues. She is using her God given intelligence.

Also, Samuels admitted on the stand to reusing tests over and over. THAT is very unprofessional. He's doing that to save the cost of buying a test for each examinee.

Ah - now it all makes sense as to why he had Jodi jot down her answers on legal pad - he didn't want to use his only copy! LOL. What a professional.

Yes that would make a difference wilmott

ARE YOU THAT STUPID

God help the people she teaches

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OMG. JW actually did a one shoulder shrug after that objection was overruled.
I feel like she's gone back to her teen years.

I think it is all clearly in the eye of the beholder because I see a PROFESSIONAL who is taken back by this UNprofessional who has no clue what she is talking about nor did her homework and is making one mistake after another.

She is not being snarky or seething, she is being factual and corrected the MANY MANY mistakes being made by JW. In fact, I see her as KNOWING she has this in the hole and not in a cocky way but a "I want justice served and truth be told and you are in over your head."

So right on. Dr D is many heads above JW.:goodpost:

:facepalm: This is just embarrassing. Especially when Wilmott tries to act like Juan.

She is pushing an issue that is not going to go well. This whole test was scored on a lie!

JM is really going to argue that JA's lie about strangers should be valid for PTSD since it was still an attack? If she made up the story she made up the symptoms! GMAB

iq tests are whatever. i tested highly gifted back as a child and i have done nothing with my life at all. i'm pretty dumb actually with some decisions i've made, plus i'm sorta crazy lol.

You are so cute and funny! :laughcry:

Shut up JW!!! Nurmi needs to wipe that smirk off his face too!! Grr I can't stand them!

:banghead: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member