trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor-

I think she's extraordinarily intelligent,very logic-based, and probably doesn't suffer fools gladly. Maybe that's what you're seeing?

I wouldn't want her to be my therapist necessarily, but as a witness I don't think her performance could be stronger or better. IMO, she rocks.

I'd love for her to be my therapist. Finding a therapist who doesn't want to be your buddy but gets down to business is a hard find. Maybe that's just me. Also, I like the no-nonsense, tell it to me straight therapists. Saves me time, stress, and money.

:floorlaugh:

Sorry soldiers that you were in any way compared to the likes of Jodi Arias. Thank you for your most selfless service to this country!

Jodi, hear this now...you are not now nor will you ever be a selfless human being. You don't know the meaning of doing things for others unless they benefit you in some way.

If an American Soldier is symbolized by an American Eagle soaring through the sky, you should be symbolized as the flea droppings on the Eagle's rump.

what is a rule 15 violation?

RULE 15. DISCLOSURE
Rule 15.1. Disclosure by state
Rule 15.2. Disclosure by defendant
Rule 15.3. Depositions
Rule 15.4. General standards
Rule 15.5. Excision and protective orders
Rule 15.6. Continuing duty to disclose; final disclosure deadline; extension
Rule 15.7. Sanctions
Rule 15.8. Disclosure prior to a plea deadline; sanctions
Rule 15.9. Appointment of investigators and expert witnesses for indigent defendants

http://www.arizonacrimelaws.com/arcp_index.htm :seeya:

Well i would not want her as my therapist either if i was a liar ROFL

However, since I am not, I think she would be a great therapist, I find her direct, she would get to the root of my problem and I see her as an advocate for her patient, a cheerleader, she would give them the skills to be strong and get through something.

I don't need virtual hugs in therapy I would want someone to guide me through a problem and into the light again.

I completely agree with you. I don't see how it can be helpful to a patient to feel sorry for them. To be able to help someone you have to first understand what you're dealing with.

Jodi just flat out refuses to look at DeMarte. Why? She keeps her gaze focused on Wilmott, and won't even glance at DeMarte.

She has deep loathing for DeMarte... why?

because they are the same age and DeMarte is everything jodi isn't? she is totally jealous of her.

Both the witness and the defense attorney are making me uncomfortable

What are you picking up on? I'd love to hear your insight right now?

Wow. Willmott sure is threatened and defensive about DD!! Can she broadcast it any louder?

Why does JA smirk and stare at the jury? Does she really thing things are going well for her?

I'm sorry but J Willmott is NOT well versed in many aspects of basic law?

This has taken a weird turn?

OR how one becomes a Psychologists, a Ph.D. and an Astronaut. (i added astronaut cuz God knows JW may bring that up next time she "gets lost in a fog"

Jodi just flat out refuses to look at DeMarte. Why? She keeps her gaze focused on Wilmott, and won't even glance at DeMarte.

BBM

Because Dr. DeMarte has unmasked JA, just as Travis did.

Just occurred to me JW worried about copyright violations when both her witness ALV and defendant JA have infringed on Disney's Snow White. Where was her copyright policing then?

Jodi is heavily drugged. What happened for them to sedate her?

In all seriousness, I don't think it would be OK legally to sedate her.--she has to be able to assist in her own defense. Unless it was medically imperative? Which I doubt. What I see is all the fight out of her. For the moment. Like my state's weather, I expect that to turn any minute now.

Because Dr. DeMarte didn't allow Jodi to manipulate her. She conducted her interview and testing in a professional manner, and Jodi didn't like the results. Also, the witness is nearly same age as Jodi, very intelligent, has a successful private practice as a clinical psychologist, and JS is attractive - everything that Jodi is not!

My guess is if the state wasn't given the report that perhaps there is something in the report that makes JA look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV