trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sick

Ok how sad is it when I say.. Hmm is getting to be that time of the month.. I think she suffers from Menstral Migraines.. JA..

IDK if anyone remembers last time they ended due to migraine be curious but feels like about same time last month..

JMO

I agree....or maybe green is not her color?
Or maybe the STUPID question about a copyright when she did the same thing???

LOL I just caught the discussion on how long Dr.D has been practicing, and the fact that during part of the time she was saying she was practicing she was under supervision.

LOL did JW forget that ALV has to have supervision? Does that mean she can't count any of her time?

What I love most about Dr. Demarte is that she is showing Jodi everything that Jodi will never be. She's smart, classy, well educated and successful. I love the disdain on Jodi's face more than the testimony that is currently decimating the defenses 38 days of testimony. And you can read Jodi's disdain for the witness all over her face. And we all know Jodi's disdain doesn't stem from the testimony she is giving but rather who she is and never will be.

If the "Thank" button didn't disappear I would fill the rest of the page with them.

WELL SAID,,,,,,,,,sorry to shout. :seeya:

h9165DA84

Weebles... what is *that* creature??

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Defense and #JodiArias are back. We should start soon.

Running a little behind here. I just listened to the comment by JW, and it sounded exactly like "what a b!#ch. So very unprofessional. I think JW needs a "timeout"

I don't think she said it and it wouldn't be really funny but it would be kinda funny if she said "son of a biotch" cause she couldn't find the right paper

I think she mumbled, "Let's getchuit" or something and that last word can be heard as something else. JW has some weaknesses but I think she is smart enough and restrained enough to not say that other word in open court on TV.

I heard her say on NG or JVM that she met Jodie when she lived in Mesa and had known her about 5 years. She didn't indicate they met in jail. jmo

From what I understand her "friend who is a girl" was in jail with Jodi. The tweeting buddy was in jail for arson related to a clinic that she and another person owned that burned down... Just my understanding of that situation...

Valerie just informed us we are at recess until 2:30. #JodiArias left the courtroom.

I believe she would, it's called an 'excited utterance' and after maxing the volume, running through my Bose, it's clear. Nurmi and JA heard it too and reacted to it, then tried to act like they weren't. And now only the DT is in chambers.

Maybe the court reporter caught it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....now this I can believe

RobynD323 ‏@robynd323 13m
I can hear Nurmi asking for a mistrial. "Your Honor the witness, Dr.DeMarte is smarter than all 3 of us." "We demand a mistrial!"#jodiarias

I'm going to have to break down and order the external speaker for my Macbook. The A/C is running outside my kitchen window, maybe I can hear it better when the A/C cuts off. It's HOT in Texas the past couple of days, dangit all.

I have a MacBook and use a JAM Bluetooth speaker. It gets very loud.

I once thought my sweet 2 year old niece had called me a b**** so i asked her to repeat it. Turn out she was saying "you betcha".

So true and kudos. I have been in 3 local productions. HMS Pinafore,Oliver,West Side Story. What fun. Good for you. Comforting that Jodi in all likelihood will never again enjoy the Arts.

Kudos to you, too, Bravo! (And so nice to meet you... there aren't that many of us out there who can sing through the entire score of "A Chorus Line".) Btw, where's "local" for you?

And do you think Jodi ever got herself to that Shakespeare production she invited Travis to after she butchered him in cold blood? :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth