Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombshell!

Lenore Walker on NG:

NG: "If Jodi Arias was lying about Travis Alexander abusing her, could she still be a battered woman?"

LW: "Sure. Battered women lie all the time. That's how they stay alive, that's how they deal with the shame. Lying is not new for battered women. But it isn't just whether or not someone is a battered woman that's important in these cases, as you well know, Nancy. It doesn't give them a free pass just because they are a battered woman. It is really used only to help us understand whether of not they were in fear of what was happening - that they would be seriously harmed or killed at the time they commit a homicide. So that's what we have to look at AND THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M HEARING IN THIS TRIAL!!!"

I do not think Juan can get her to testify..she is watching the trail!

I've always been under the impression that those suffering from a severe migraine cannot stand light, and as you said, blinking even hurts. Wouldn't she have had her head down on the desk? Wouldn't she have shown some sign of problem besides covering her mouth as if she were going to vomit?

Yes! You're so right about the intolerance to light. And by the time nausea hits you, you're down for the count. You're not going to be able to sit there with your hand over your mouth, posing.

You'd probably be vomiting through your fingers. Ugly, but true. Migraines s*&K.

OK I tried to type this out as fast as possible for those not watching NG...

Lenore Walker: " I have a 6 point process for diagnosis, originally I made ideas to look for..... things evolved and we have much more precision now."

NG: "Do you still use your own chart, your 6 points?"

Lenore Walker: (not in her exact terms as she gave a long explination so as as simple as possible.) YES!

NG: "The defense claims the criteria is no longer use..."

Lenore Walker: "I STILL USE IT."

:great:
Wouldn't it be great for Juan to put Lenore Walker on the stand and ask her this as well. I wonder how red catty, unprofessional Willmott would get.
:great:

JW will start off questioning Walker's CV and if Walker has enough education to make the statement.:facepalm:

I have been diagnosed with BPD and am curious what your level of experience is, personal, clinical or casual interest?

A fair question. It is personal and clinical. I do have a radical view of BPD v the rest of the disorders. I find BPD to be a real conundrum in the midst of other solid PDs. In other words, my mind is not made up about BPD. But it is made up about the other disorders.

Some may disagree with NGs methods but I really have to give her 3 snaps for her guest tonight, nothing short of WOW!

Grace can be fun to watch sometimes, and supremely annoying at other times. I cannot stand the way she holds her finger up to her ear to get "live" updates for the trial, when we all know perfectly well it ended hours ago, that kind of thing.

But I like her fire. She can handle people she vehemently disagrees with, and I admire that. She can be funny.

I am very appreciative that she acknowledges and names the troops who have lost their lives, and maintains a running total of casualties for our neverending war.

JW has been shooting herself in the foot all morning. She is done.

Can Nurmi take over? :please: :please:

From last thread: "Originally Posted by ElleElle
JW: "You've never met Lenora Walker?"

JD: "No".

She's not old enough JW. Seriously, stop comparing to ALV because no one believes ALV!
You win the prize - this is exactly what Ms. Wilmott is attempting to do. She is trying to rehabilitate ALV throught this young whippersnapper with "less than a decade of experience. See jury, the DT has the experienced know it all on DV in ALV with 35 years - this is just a young punk". This is the message Ms. Wimott is trying to convey, it just isn't going all that well at the moment."

In 35 years ALV did not think it was important enough to better serve the DV victims by getting her PhD. ALV, nor JW has any room to criticize Dr. D. I also think it is way too late for defense to try and discredit her. She appears to have already impressed the jury if they are anywhere normal (like us). :hills:

Is it too late for the State to subpoena LW???!!!

:floorlaugh:

As many times as ALV reverently mentioned Lenore Walker, she just know she was watching NG tonight. Talk about palpitations-inducing. ER, get ready, Alyce is coming.

Can JM "impeach" JW's questioning by claiming false information in a question? lol

Juan: Objection. Defense counsel is making things up.

Dr. D: are you trying to trick me, Mizzzz Wilmott?

I hope Ms. Willmott is watching NG right now.

Lenore Walker still uses the criteria.

I wonder if someone gave the incorrect information to Willmott or if she researched it herself? Guess she is guilty of opening mouth and inserting foot!

In 35 years ALV did not think it was important enough to better serve the DV victims by getting her PhD. ALV, nor JW has any room to criticize Dr. D. I also think it is way too late for defense to try and discredit her. She appears to have already impressed the jury if they are anywhere normal (like us). :hills:

BBM
SPOT ON!
I do not know how *normal* they are but I think they are intelligent and serious about their duty. Like US!

Thanks was not enough.

They gave her medicine and half an hour to get over t and she claimed she couldn't but managed to flash a dirty look at the family section while the jury was walking in

Lenore Walker calling in to Nancy Grace will wipe that look off Jodi's face! The family and JM have likely received a hundred texts about it.:great::great::great:

:rocker:

re: preventative pills for migraine HA... don't you guys remember way back when (what day??? I don't know) where some peeps noticed wilmott asking arias if she "took her pill"? I am sure Wilmott is not too pleased with this HA delay at all. Arias took the air out of her sails in her cross.. took away her momentum if you will. (what air and momentum she had.. but she clearly seemed to feel she was on fire before the lunch break and paused at a point where she seemed to have a break here and pick it up shortly point:twocents:)

BBM :seeya: Willmott imagined she was on fire this morning? :floorlaugh:

and Jodi thought she was being Christ-like on the way to kill Travis. :cow:

there were 27 stab wounds, not including the slice against the thought that almost decapitated him,

I don't want to tell you this in case the top of your head comes off, lol ... but there were 29 stab wounds. Twenty-nine.

Just thinking about that ... yeah. I don't give a flip about her headache.

I wonder if someone gave the incorrect information to Willmott or if she researched it herself? Guess she is guilty of opening mouth and inserting foot!

I'm thinking someone, maybe ALV, told her this and Willmott just didn't have the presence of mind to look into it herself before spreading that fallacy in court. I'll bet Juan is aaallll over that.

OMG I totally knew it! She just said about her glasses what I sorta suspected, it's something she "needed in 2010". That's why she keeps taking them off and I wonder if that's where her headaches (not migraines) are coming from? I have BPD and when I was younger I would make mountains out of molehills. She would wear glasses to get attention, pity or sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor