trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin sleuthers, I can't believe Jodi got another so called migraine. I think it was so JW can spend some more time learning how to cross a witness though I think Jodi gets a lot of pleasure knowing every wasted hour causes Travis' family stress.:furious:

I saw some posters say after listening to Dr.D that they felt a bit sad for Jodi. I don't at all, she preys on people who have compassion and if you begin to feel any compassion just remember how manipulative she is.

That's why she's so sure "no jury would ever convict her" mix a reasonably high IQ, BPD, narcissism and pure evil and you have Jodi.:abnormal:

O/T I was really excited to have today start until it did at 4am and after eight inches of rain over night, I now have three inches in my lower level consisting of a family room and DD's bedroom:tears::tears::tears::tears:

I'm in the Chicago suburbs, anyone else having the same type of day. If so :therethere:, Right here with ya.

Humility? That's laughable... Coming from her. That's rich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible that this experience has been humbling to ALV, especially via her sessions in chambers with Judge Stephens.

:wagon: and chico is indeed fabulous!

B]
I have been lurking here,well the missing persons forums, for many a year and this case finally tipped me into joining as its really made me question my anti DP beliefs.

And of course the sheer guest numbers on these threads made we want to dip my toes in more.I have been trying for a while (damn email address, if you are a guest having trouble signing up, and keep putting it off like i did. Email! It's so simple) but have had some wonderfully fast help from chicoliving! (mod?)

This is the first court case I have ever followed by watching daily, although frustrating at times, I am so glad I have whilst reading all of your input. Following since Jodi was arrested has it draw backs with the huge amount of information, story changes and outright lies but I know some of you have all the info locked down! And the awesome wen (the rest of the user name escapes me but I'm sure you all know who) for the transcripts when I am unable to watch. Helping me actually getting some things done in the evenings (Being a Brit it's 5.30pm start here.... well we all know how often that actually happens) Yesterday pee'd me right off after waiting so long for the afternoon segment.

So glad I finally became a member and can't wait too explore. So off too have a look round, see you all back here in 3 and a half hours? ;)

Hi ya'll. I've been kind of lurking for the last couple of days. We've had some horrific dust storms, yesterday the wind and dust was clocked at close to 60mph. Wind around here = not so good internet/cable. Once I saw JW and her attempts to mimic JM crossing JD which was to me kind of pitiful, decided to go do other things. And then of course after lunch...migraine time or whatever that was. Hoping today has more to offer.

I'm worried that one of those questions will be critical of JD and give me more concerns about the verdict. I'd prefer no questions honestly.
I said way back that I actually think these questions wlil NOT be snarky but will allow DD to further explain her findings. I think they will have serious questions re JA's diagnosis.

It's possible that this experience has been humbling to ALV, especially via her sessions in chambers with Judge Stephens.

I'll bet she remains arrogant as ever! IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a hearing listed for the docket today.

4/18/2013 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 4/18/2013

Could they discuss previous motions in these?

NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013
4/9/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 4/9/2013
4/7/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/8/2013
NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE; ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE RELATED ANY WEIGHT ASSESSMENTS OR TESTING ON SHELVING AT PLACE OF DEATH

ps. I'm a JM fan too *struts new avatar* but I don't think we should be talking about his personal life.

That's awesome, and I know EXACTLY were you got the shot for that avatar. It made me smile to see him smiling so broadly in that still shot.

Excuse my ignorance but what does this mean?

The State has requested a hearing for today out of the juries presence. I'm not sure what will be addressed.

...almost as much as a .25 caliber bullet that went through her temple and got lodged inside the front of her face.

THAT kind of headache pain?

That's ok, she won't feel a thing when the needle goes in. If it ever happens.

I hope Judge Stephens has made alternate arrangements so Jodi can't hold the trial hostage any longer. It really is ridiculous at this point.

Don't you think JW is digging a hole and losing the jurors that might have sided with the DT? There are so many horrific events occuring, and they are surely wanting to be home with their families. Any respect I had for JW went down the drain with this 'Juan-wannabe' tactic. She comes across as a spoiled, temper-tantrum-throwing mean teenager, although she is looking every bit her true age. I can almost imagine her and Jodi doing the 'Judge, may we approach' stomp and yelling 'oh, no she didn't!'after court closes

Don't they have advisors to counsel her in her mannerisms and tactics, as well to advise her to move along?

Mornin sleuthers, I can't believe Jodi got another so called migraine. I think it was so JW can spend some more time learning how to cross a witness though I think Jodi gets a lot of pleasure knowing every wasted hour causes Travis' family stress.:furious:

I saw some posters say after listening to Dr.D that they felt a bit sad for Jodi. I don't at all, she preys on people who have compassion and if you begin to feel any compassion just remember how manipulative she is.

That's why she's so sure "no jury would ever convict her" mix a reasonably high IQ, BPD, narcissism and pure evil and you have Jodi.:abnormal:

O/T I was really excited to have today start until it did at 4am and after eight inches of rain over night, I now have three inches in my lower level consisting of a family room and DD's bedroom:tears::tears::tears::tears:

I'm in the Chicago suburbs, anyone else having the same type of day. If so :therethere:, Right here with ya.

I'm sorry you're under water :(

I have agreed with his sequence of events from the beginning and posted several times. I believe the stabbing came first, as she surprised him with the shower in his face. Makes perfect sense that she shot him last to make sure he was dead. Then locked his door. The ME was very clear.

Makes no sense. Shoot him in the head after having it nearly cut off? Leave behind incriminating evidence that she had a 25 auto that could be linked to the burglary on May 28th?

The only benefit of Dr. Horn being recalled is for him to challenge Jodi's testimony that Travis would be screaming obscenities at her after immediately having his brain hit with a bullet. And also challenge her claim that Travis would be a threat to her in that condition.

No she apparently said you betcha.

Willmott's professional vocabulary has alot be desired.

You Betcha
Just a sec
Judge

She should be ashamed at her behavior and conduct...which is extremely unbecoming of any attorney, especially one who is DP-qualified.

Don't you think JW is digging a hole and losing the jurors that might have sided with the DT? There are so many horrific events occuring, and they are surely wanting to be home with their families. Any respect I had for JW went down the drain with this 'Juan-wannabe' tactic. She comes across as a spoiled, temper-tantrum-throwing mean teenager, although she is looking every bit her true age. I can almost imagine her and Jodi doing the 'Judge, may we approach' stomp and yelling 'oh, no she didn't!'after court closes

Don't they have advisors to counsel her in her mannerisms and tactics, as well to advise her to move along?

She struggles with the most basic things.

After what she just said on Nancy Grace?

--------------------
“If Jodi Arias was lying about Travis Alexander abusing her, could she still be a battered woman?” Grace asked Walker.

“Sure. Battered women lie all the time. That’s how they stay alive. That’s how they deal with the shame that they feel, so lying is not new for battered women,” Walker said.
---------------

Did you catch that?

But, she also said she doesn't fit Battered Women's Syndrome. That is the point. She and TA had a dysfunctional relationship, and I am quite sure that they had serious issues together. But a battered woman does not run to her abuser. They are looking for escape. It doesn't come easy and when it does you leave. JA lived in another state from TA, she chose to move to Mesa. She ran to her abuser. If they lived in the same town I could see the come and go as being part of an abusive relationship. But, IMHO, I have never heard, met or seen a situation where a person who was able to get away from an abusive relationship moves to where the batterer lived. According to testimony JA and TA officially broke up, 2 months later she is moving to AZ.

She had a long time, was living with family, had her friends, a job etc. While her situation was NOT ideal, she did have the advantage of not going anywhere if she chose not to.

I think that LW could speak to that portion for sure. I can concede the point about lying about the abuse. But, so far we have seen several inconsistencies that point to the fact JA is a liar from way back. It didn't start with TA.

IMHO, I don't think LW would be a great witness, but she could speak to the Syndrome and how JA does NOT fall in the category. And isn't that what the PTSD is based on? The continuous abuse? Just my thoughts.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member