trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM ~ Juan will be quick & sweet.

The DT- not so sure. They were unprepared yesterday when once Juan was done.

Today, was a pathetic tactic by Jodi to stop this nonsense of JW getting a run for her money.

She was trying to poke holes in Dr. DeMarte's education and training. FAIL

Question to my fellow WS'ers: How old is JW?

I think she's 32, but I'm kinda foggy so don't quote me.

In regard to all the posts about Jodi sneaking pencils out of court, I started wondering what else she could want pencils for and found the following article:

"3 Inmates Swallow Pencils: Get out of Jail"

http://www.peoplesdefender.com/main.asp?SectionID=13&SubSectionID=83&ArticleID=135761

I started wondering if perhaps Jodi has a different intention for sneaking/stealing pencils other than the obvious and regular use... What other (nefarious) things can pencils be used for?

-Stabbing
-Swallowing
-put in her lips to pretend she's a vampire...lol!
-????

I will never forget her self-introduction "My name is Jodi Arias. I'm an artist and a photographer..." Or maybe she said "I'm a photographer and an artist"...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm pretty sure, IIRC, Santa Maria is where her family was living when the whole "pot on the roof' occurred.

I"m watching her interrogations and it's making my head spin. I'm on video 5 and because I know now what happened - this is just frustrating! I don't know what to make of her. I hate that she has been stamped with BPD because I do not act this way and now I will never tell anyone in person I have it. They'll think I'm capable of being like this!

She really .. g-d I don't know. She's sick. PERIOD. I know this is old news but I just watched this.

The highlight so far has been her farting and thinking no one heard it. Her constant chatter is aggravating. I have intense anxiety that I dont' treat and I know I'd have been freaking out. She has NO emotion during chaos. This is on the level with Gary Ridgeway .. the way he spoke. The same tone, the same ramble.. without a doubt there's either an animal or something in her past that "disappeared.".

Is a witness from a SLC Walmart really going to be called? Seems a bit unrealistic to me since the point has already been made. Jodi had the purchase receipt, but no signed return receipt. Case closed on that point, IMO.

I can understand why they would still be on the witness rebuttal list for reasons to psych out the defense. But, the defense has bigger lies to contend with than the matter of the elusive gas can. Too much other evidence proves the same premeditation. That gas can has already been proven to be with Jodi.

I think it is vital to have the actual witness from Walmart there. Just making the point is not enough. I think having a computer print out PROVING there was no return of the gas can is a major step towards premeditation. It PROVES that she looked the jury in the eyes and lied to them.

And that goes totally against the DT's theory, that she stopped lying after her 'new real story' came out.

:eek:fftobed: Nighty-night sleuthers. Stay out of trouble. It's going to be a bad time to be timed out for the next few days. :seeya:

I"m watching her interrogations and it's making my head spin. I'm on video 5 and because I know now what happened - this is just frustrating! I don't know what to make of her. I hate that she has been stamped with BPD because I do not act this way and now I will never tell anyone in person I have it. They'll think I'm capable of being like this!

She really .. g-d I don't know. She's sick. PERIOD. I know this is old news but I just watched this.

The highlight so far has been her farting and thinking no one heard it. Her constant chatter is aggravating. I have intense anxiety that I dont' treat and I know I'd have been freaking out. She has NO emotion during chaos. This is on the level with Gary Ridgeway .. the way he spoke. The same tone, the same ramble.. without a doubt there's either an animal or something in her past that "disappeared.".

BBM...hahaha I never noticed that!

JA needs to be given those HUGE pencils the kids get in kindergarten. Or construction pencils. And then they need to glue those little electronic strips on them like they have for CD's in the music department in Walmart that way when she goes out the door with one ACCIDENTALLY stuck in her shoe or notebook, the alarms will go off.

Potentially saving a life.

YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!!!! I'M LAUGHING OUT LOUD HERE AND LOLA MY CAT IS LOOKING AT ME ALL KINDA WEIRD!!!!:floorlaugh:

What the hell does she write in such a frenzy?

I am so GLAD you brought this up.

I've been analyzing her arm movements from the first time I watched her and it bothers me so much I simply have a hard time watching her.

I've even compared it to JW's arm movements and JA's is FAR above and away more animated and frantic when she's writing or whatever, coloring she's doing there.

I can only imagine that this is pent up energy manifesting itself. This likely is the SEETHING she has inside her. It's also a big SHOW as far as I'm concerned and I'm sick of looking at her.

She simply does not deserve the on air time and focus and attention that she's received.

Why doesn't CNN cover people that are doing wonderful things in the world?

Besides that I can see that JA gets off on all this attention. Her smug face just says, "Oh see? See me finally getting my due."

Yes it is! I lived in SLO for almost 8 years and managed a restaurant called Trader Nicks in Pismo Beach. The owner John Nichols eventually opened a steakhouse to compete with McClintocks (big mistake), called William Cody's in Grover Beach, and I managed there before moving back home to Southern California (I heard TN's burned down and WM C's is now an AJ Spurs). I loved it up there!

And let me tell you, I think AJs is buying cheaper cuts of meat now, I used to love the rib-eye there and after the last one I had I will not be eating there anymore... Moo

Tonight Dr Drew said she had BPD and MUCH MORE. I think she is a sociopath and possibly a psychopath. Don't worry, you will not be mistaken for her kind of Cray-cray.

I was sexually abused by my uncle from age 5 until age 9. I acted out horribly as a teen. Promiscuity, drugs, lying, stealing. But I never killed anyone and my two kids, now young adults are healthy and happy. So sometimes it is what it is. And life goes on. :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb