trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

GM, everyone!

GB the Alexander family, Juan Martinez, and Det. Flores (sp?). Justice is coming, Travis!

HO in da house.

Today better be good since we're looking at a looong weekend of impatiently waiting for more...

Here's the WAT truth about salmongate btw

Salmon: This simple word has started a huge trend for not just the Jodi Arias trial but for life in general. It all began during my daily fashion report when I commented on a shirt that Nurmi was wearing which looked a salmon color to me. Many tweeters corrected me on the color saying it was really pink but due to the backlash I decided to call everything salmon at that point. Ever since then I have seen an increase in salmon colors in courtroom attire. If you look hard enough you can see a hint of salmon in everything.

And because it's Thirsday

Modeled after “Jimmy” from Seinfeld, I devote Thursday to speaking in the third person. Join me on Thirsday and see how much fun it can be to talk about yourself. You can also catch Juan Martinez referring to himself in third person from time to time as “the prosecutor” or “Mr. Martinez”.

So very funny.

Filling in thirrd roow sseaats and wwhyy is my nnoookk doouble tyyiinngg evvery letttverr!, nnookk issssue ddammn!

Good morning sleuther friends.

God only knows what the day will bring?

Please let the scales tip towards the side of the victim and his loved ones- please!

:grouphug:

Good morning, friends!

Prayers continue for the family and friends of Travis Alexander, along with prayers for the light to shine on the truth, and justice to prevail.

Please keep the people in the town of West, Texas in your prayers as well. This is especially heartbreaking to me, before we moved to CS we lived rurally, but not far from West. A wonderful little community.

Who else thinks JA is purposely making herself sick (e.g., migraines, weight loss etc) to a) delay the inevitable and b) try to garner sympathy from the jury?

:seeya: Good Morning-Afternoon peeps !

WOW -- Trial Thread #151 ! Ya think we will hit Thread #200 before this trial is over ?

:please: for Justice for Travis !

:please: for Justice for Travis' Family !

:please: for all the VICTIMS who have been devastated by all the explosions this past week !

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
Spectators are taking their seats. Wild sees one salmon shirt in the crowd. Another day of salmon boycott? WTH. #JodiArias

*goes for second row and hopes not to have a tall person in front of her*

I was going to say you can sit behind me because I'm short but I got here later than you. Hope the person in front of me doesn't have sticky-uppy hair and doesn't chew too loudly.

pulls up a chair, headphones at the ready, just in case by some miracle we start on time.

Morning all. Going to get dressed. BRB.

Who else thinks JA is purposely making herself sick (e.g., migraines, weight loss etc) to a) delay the inevitable and b) try to garner sympathy from the jury?

Well duuuuuhhh!!

DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee now
#jodiarias I wonder how long before 'Vegas' lists this trial daily for 'Headache or no Headache' with a betting line and odds.

If JA claims illness again, I certainly hope JJS lets those poor jurors know ASAP - they have been through the ringer with this lousy schedule. I really feel for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV