trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember running for my life and look down see blood on my hands hrs later after I get out of a fog then I would first think Holy Carp where am I bleeding.

It will be very difficult for Wilmott to trip DeMarte up. After all, psychologists are training to capture nuances of language and deception.

I honestly (not being snarky here) think she's been drugged to some degree for most of the trial. I think we get "animated" JA on the days when she's not.

Definitely. She has days where she is completely still, and days where she is incredibly fidgety. Most people display a mixture and not as extreme. (extremem stillness, business).

JW does realize that the camera was not JAs, and she left it because if she took it it would be proof she was there?? I am getting a headache..

:floorlaugh:She keeps trying to trip up Dr. D but it ain't happening!

she already KNEW she shot him= something bad. that wasn;t the new revelation.
the blood drop was only about it being murder. WTF Wilmott?

I see many many requests for her expert witness services in her future! She is the best witness I have ever seen testify!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm stuck on jury duty today. Just figured out AZFamily doesn't work on iPad. Is there a live viewing / streaming link that works for iPad? Thanks!

download ustream and watch the the arizona channel 3

I am sick and tired of Wilcott trying to toungue twist her with all her twisted questions. The jury sees this BS.

Sit down Wilcott

Ok Wilmott asking the witness if the crime scene was not cleaned up very well.

What is she getting at? That JA has such a high IQ and would have cleaned the scene up better?

The ability to perform those actions (taking weapons, cleaning, deleting photos) indicates JA was not in flight or fight mode because she was capable of organization and planning (which are functions that are absent during fight or flight).

JW wants the doctor to say that because JA didn't perfectly clean the scene, she must've been incapable of organization/planning and, therefore, could've been in fight or flight mode.

She didn't get what she wanted.

Wilmott trying to change what Jodi said, which was "I knew I had killed Travis "when she saw blood on her hands."

Wilmott is changing it to "something bad happened," which she says is the same as "I knew I killed him."
Dr. D. is having none of it! :rocker:

The jury is now dismissing everything JW has ever said.

48s
WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

A juror question was just submitted from the back row. #JodiArias
Expand

hmmm.........wonder if the juror is wanting to call their bookie to place a bet on this cat fight

I'm SO proud of JD! She won't let JW put words in her mouth, which she is clearly trying to do- the sneak that she is.

Here a hippo, there a hippo, everywhere a hippo....

Sitting waaaayyyy over here because my cat brought me a LIVE mouse this morning

Gotta love when they do that. It's as if they feel they need to share their bounty. We used to have a cat years ago, Mama the Farm Cat, that would bring gophers, squirrels, and anything she could get her paws on and leave them at the back door. A very generous cat!

Sorry for the OT!

JA deep sighs today are very telling when they are at sidebars.

I wonder if JA was told not to write and do any other tasks and just concentrate on the trial as not to potentially bring on migraines.

Right willmot, travis totally deleted the pictures after he was injured or dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor