trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how Dr D makes sure her words are just show and corrects JW's words.

Me too... I might need to check the medicine cabinet... My heart is racing!!! Lol... I hate confrontations... Even when it involves other people... Ooooo saawww...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

JW is getting so wound up every time she fails in bulldozing Dr D into agreeing with her convoluted questions. She is trying to be like JM but she is failing miserable. I love how Dr D is questioning HER And making her seem stupid. She thinks she is knowledgeable but the Dr is way more intelligent and that is really annoying her. That nails on a chalkboard voice is so irritating.

Willmont, no no don't tell us more!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh so NOW the written text is supposedly from Travis, but when ALV was there that same message was a huge red flag that he was uber-abusive.

I hate when JW says something and thinks she is having a "gotcha" moment but it really isn't.

I believe anything that comes right now, is all a setup for appeal. All of it, including JA seemingly fixing to fall out of her chair.
I truly believe that they have her "medicated" due to her "migraine".

if she falls out of her chair i might do the same from dying of laughter :floorlaugh:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m
I am loving this morning, what a great lesion in cross. Jenninfer is well prepared and calm, but DrD is equally up for task, kudos to both

BBM. I could not disagree more. JW is like a salmon out of water. Totally flailing about and gasping for air.

Bring them on .. oh doesn't matter, way to remind the jury again Wilmott. FAIL.

"I'd be happy to provide other examples." DM (of BPD) You may not want to go there Wilmott.

NO NO don't give me any other examples!! :floorlaugh:

Go home JW, you're drunk.

I can not listen to her voice today. I just can't.

Looks like JA got shower time to wash her hair yesterday.

I had it on when it first started and just can't listen to her, I had to turn it off. I am keeping up here. All you guys are less snarky and mean.

JW is just trying to cover old ground using this witness. She'll probably go all day.

Exactly...getting to repeat all JAs lies as if they actually happened..i bet she will take as long as she can. :banghead:

I might have to turn it off...her shrill voice gives me a headache...right? Ok then... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth