trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I take it JM's back up. Did Dr. D devour JW, as I predicted? Was it snicker-snack and down she went, or was there a bit of toying first?

It was a PAINFUL struggle for JW- she just could NOT get Dr D to say what she wanted. She tried to go through a psychological test and make a diagnosis of her own (PTSD) but was shot down in flames.
Hint to JW- don't try to argue specifics with a Dr when you have no clue how a diagnosis is arrived at.
Delicious to watch, though! :floorlaugh:

Suddenly, Jodi doesn't pay attention. If she doesn't think the jury notices this she is much crazier than I originally thought!

Not to my knowledge. Others may know better.

You are correct. In their police interviews they mentioned that they only saw his picture from one of their other daughters. Never met him.

OT and silly...

But I sometimes wonder if lawyers and professional witnesses hang out together sometimes.

There was a trial in the 70's - a famous one - where the defense attorney was cross examining the lead detective in the case and the defense lawyer insinuated the detective was a liar, incompetent, dirty and on and on.

Turns out they were really, really good friends and jogged together every weekend and continued to do so all during the trial. They just left the trial and all it entailed in the courtroom.

My husband and his brother were having dinner in a Flagstaff Arizona restaurant. In the next booth behind them having drinks were the Prosecutor and the Public Defender. They overheard them making deals. "I'll give your client a suspended sentence if you'll dismiss the charges against mine."

My brother-in-law got up and reamed them a "new one". And not in a quiet way.:woohoo:

Jodi is back to copying busy work to show the juror's that the prosecutor's questions are not important to pay any attention. Sheesh!

The ONLY good thing about all these sidebars is.....Juan's now in the habit of looking at the jury on his stroll over to the bench...which IMO, is hilarious...

I'd have a VERY hard time keeping a straight face if I were on the front row... :) LOL

Heh. Please say "borderline personality disorder" again. And again. And again.

don't worry i'm sure he told her he was going to be a bit aggressive in his questioning, he needs to even himself out so he doesn't get accused again by nurmi of being mean. she's fine.

Yep. I think KCL also said his voice doesn't come across as loud in the court room as it does to us...

It's weird, I am not a hair person, but I'd love for JW and Dr. D to have makeovers. :blushing:

i bet Dr. D is a total knockout when she's all done up! she is already so pretty.

I think Juan just tries to contain expert witnesses b/c sometimes they can talk to over the heads of the jury and not actually answer what he is asking.

darn, had o go start jambalaya, what have I missed?

Well, since its jambalaya, you have missed my address and directions to my house....I will be standing on the front porch waving at you and will help you carry it inside..... My address is..... :woohoo:

Listening to JW these last couple of days was like riding in a elevator up 100 floors and someone breaks wind immediately and you have to deal with it until you get to the top floor when you can finally breathe again (JM on recross)

i HATE to ask this! I've been gone all day and just walked in. Would you say good or bad for the Prosecutor?

How did the questioning go today?

I see Willmott a bit snooty asking about anger scales...

any bad things or bombshells for them, us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes