trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
redirect: the mmpi is a PERSONALITY TEST, CORRECT? Not a test for battered women or ptsd

Dr. D: YES.

Gosh, I can only hope that Juan is going to make it absolutely clear that what JW is trying to interpret into these scales (namely that poor Jodi has PTSD and is not aggressive at all), is absolutey nonsense because she is not qualified to make any kind of interpretation into these scales.

I can honeslty say that today is the first day where JW's attitude is making me absolutely furious because it's so obvious how she's out of her depth but still trying to twist the truth to befit her client. I know that's her job, but her attitude today is grating on me.

JW is going to force that square peg into that round hole until she forces it to fit....regardless of the realities.

LOL Willmott is trying to get this expert to engage in diagnostics in a manner that is not valid. In other words, Willmott wants Demarte to be more like the defense experts.

Please don't be putting words into my mouth and tell me how to do my job!

JW is TOTALLY using these tests and scales as they weren't intended to be interpreted!

OMG! She says she doesn't use these, and JW says you don't know about!

If I ran into her somewhere I would run for my life....fear and flight. I bet those eyes glow at night like headlights.

Maybe she eats lots of carrots? My mother always said that would happen if one ate lots of carrots.

I am not certain this is a scientific fact. My mother was not a scientist. She was a history teacher. She did eats lots of carrots, though.

Here Jennifer, let me help you out here. You're welcome.

Life_rafts_rental.jpg

Isn't what she did to Travis PROOF she has ANGER ISSUES!!!!

OMG seriously!!!! Wilmott, your psychologists were idiots, sorry to tell ya! Stop taking Samual's advice after sessions with this witness, its really bad advice ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor