trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yayyyyyyyyyyy :seeya::seeya::rocker::rocker::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::moo::blushing::blushing::blowkiss::heartbeat::thewave:

Our Man!!!!!!!

Relief! Glad to have Juan back and a renewed interest in actually paying attention for me

Nurmi openly laughing at JD's responses. That is not proper courtroom conduct and the Judge should put a stop to such unprofessional conduct. :furious:

Oh wow JM just saved me from becoming...'out of control....lol Thanks Juan :)

and now we are back to : OBJECTION, may we approach...time

I know i missed a lot of it but it doesn't appear to me that Jennifer Willmott accomplished really anything during her cross, did she? Sorry probably a rhetorical question.

Oh hello Dt. Flores! ::sits up a little straighter::

Dr. D is absolutely unflappable. JW is laughable.

Whatever you do, don't watch JVM or NG tonight- when Jean Casarez is asked, she will say JW scored a lot of points due to this witness's inexperience. My mouth fell open when she said that last night!

WOW!!! JW just stopped and when JM got up he asked JW for the papers she had in her hand that were just admitted into evidence. She totally ignored him and nor "I objecting" to his first sentence..WOW...so Unprofessional, in front of the Jurors

1aWakeUp.jpg

I LOLed

JM is back!!!!!!

One issue, three questions, two objections overruled...quelle surprise.

Look at all that mess of papers Juan needs to go through to find stuff.

GO JUAN. Him and the Dr. just explained bias very well. Oh, and isnt that what both the gentleman and ALV did (apologize, gifts, bias). I'll answer. Yes, they did Juan. Good job.

Now I'm relaxed. Thanks Juan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member