trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like Nurmi cross examines witness' because he HAS to and for no other reason. :rolleyes:

Ya know…after the eternity of torture from JW, I think I can put up with Nurmi for a while. Now, don't hold me to that! I retain the option to change my mind at any time. (And in the time it's taken me to type this I can tell I'm close to picking up that option.):facepalm:

Nurmi seems a little surprised that after receiving the letter from Travis saying that he wanted to date other people didn't infuriate her so much that she immediately boarded a plane to come back home and try to cut his head off.

Is it that surprising that normal people can deal with every day situations in a healthy way??

:floorlaugh: not funny, but the way you worded it was. like he thinks that is an acceptable response of a jaded woman.

Maybe the beyotch is tracing more photos of poor Tanisha!! It makes me vomit that this serpent just can't stop tormenting Travis' family. Gosh--I wish I could have 5 minutes alone with her (or maybe send in that buff Tesoro lady!! She would take Jodi to school for sure)

She seriously thinks that she "studied under" her high school art teacher. She's looney tunes. And I forgot, she has the intellect of Einstein.

bbm

Well, now, Liebchen, just wait a minnit!! She may well have "studied under" her art teacher, and maybe her math teacher, and..... and....

I think she has "studied under" lotsa folks....
icon10.gif

I love how Deanna holds her head up when she answers Nurmi

I would rather chat here than listening to Nurmi's cross, so boring.

Deanna Reid is being called backup to the stand . . .JA is now putting her glasses on the very tip of her nose and reading over the op of them (the old librarian look). .she is writing notes to JW

Stand for the jury - JA whispering in JW ear.

Nurmi cross examine Deanna

your relationship with TA - met him in 1998, she was 20 y/o @ the time. He was 1 year older than she. She met him thru mutual friends - he was @ her apartment with her roommates and she came home and was introduced to her.

both members of the LDS church.
church Wards - same one as TA and same church

membership in church - parents joined when she was 1 y/o she grew up in the church. TA's family members were members of the church but were not active in the church - his grandparents were active members.

began dating TA in 2000....2 years friendship approx. before dating. How did it turn into dating? . . . hang out spend more time with each other, know each other better, liked each other - started dating.
sometimes date in groups and sometimes as couple.

point in time he became boyfriend . .. don't know if pinpoint date and time . . around the spring of 2000. 3 or 4 months of dating . . . prior to Mission in costa rica.

she was 21 when she left on mission.

boyfriend and girlfriend meant dating exclusively . . . anything else?
don't know what you are referring to - we were datin
expectations for the future?
not in beginning -eventually . . . .started thinking about future together more just before I left for Mission in Costa Rica - talked to TA about thoughts and expectations.

there was no set plan when she returned from mission . . . subject of marriage was brought up but she knew she was going to be leaving for long time . .. prior to Mission he never proposed to her or ask her not to go on mission.

DR was gone about 1.5 years - only means of communication was thru letters (per constraints of church mission).

limitation of only writing letters apply to everyone . .allowed to telephone family 2 times per year on Mothers Day and Xmas

One of the letters ta wrote - he was expressing desire to see other people in the letter - pretty significant moment getting that?

I didn't expect him to wait for me butI wouldn't say it wasn't a big deal.

this was well into her mission she was due to return home in just a few months - letter just said date other people - no one specific

doesn't remember number of letters exchanged after that
c
she was in love with him, she was focused on the work she was doing in Costa Rica - there was a distraction

came back 2001 = both DR and TA lived in Riverside . . . about 1 or 2 weeks after she returned from her mission - DR thought he might have moved on . . . she had family stuff going on - she called him when she was ready

do yu know Linda Ballard (?) - yes person TA dated @ time - met her after return from mission.

impression of level of seriousness of their relationship?? didn't know level

saw him as a friend when dr returned home.
began dating him againin 2002 - he became available after he and Linda broke up.
Linda moved out of State

2002 - 2004 exclusive relationship with TA. reason ended - DR wanted to get married.
Nurmi asks to approach.

Nurmi seems a little surprised that after receiving the letter from Travis saying that he wanted to date other people didn't infuriate her so much that she immediately boarded a plane to come back home and try to cut his head off.

Is it that surprising that normal people can deal with every day situations in a healthy way??

BBM LOL! Touche!

Yawn..... Snore...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurmi's going in the direction that Travis strung women along until they wanted to get married. ugh.

"Just watch the swinging pendulum. You are verrrry sleepy...you are getting VERRRRRYYYY SLEEEEEEPPPPPY..."

Something super slimey is about to happen...Did you see the look on Nurmi's face???

What is Nurmi getting at here? That Deanna was jealous of Jodi when Travis started seeing her?

Im not understanding the line of questioning. What does this have to do with anything? Maybe my mind keeps falling asleep between the slow going questioning and the silliness of some of these questions.

He's gonna insinuate she stole the ring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurmi wants to slime Deanna, and to have Deanna slime Travis. I know he's doing his job, but does he always have to reach for humilation and degradation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech