trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It broke my heart today to see Travis's brother openly crying. He and Harold have seemed, to me, as the anchors for the rest of them. Today Steven, the brother, looked so broken.

That brought me to tears as well. I've never seen him cry. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Random question, but does anyone know the name of that female lawyer that comes on NG from time to time. She literally screams every time she talks. I cannot handle listening to her for more than a couple seconds. She may make valid points, but that screeching gets to me.

I think the jury has to be over it by now. And if those one or two texts and the sex converstation is all they have on him then they have nothing. I mean he didn't even have *advertiser censored*. Travis was squeaky clean until it came to Jodi. Occam's razor.

If TA was "squeaky clean' his bishop would not taken away his temple recommend. His sex life would not be an issue if he were not a Mormon..it was his bishop that pulled his temple recommend, ticket to the Mormon Celestial Kingdom. IMO, it was his own religion that debased him.

After that last break JW came back smug, smiling and doing little side to side neener turns. They win one in chambers at the break? Got to kick a witness maybe?

Gotta say I don't care for that lady defense lawyer at all at all..

I think what struck me most with Nurmi's tactics on this was the fact that Deanna still cared for Travis as a dear friend and former lover. I got the feeling Nurmi was trying to make her relationshipo with Travis into something "dirty" when most of us saw it as a loving, caring relationship. It's not like she was Travis' one night stand.

Thanks. I just saw him as a lawyer comparing and contrasting relationships. Though he was a bit biting when he said a couple times "Guess it was a different relationship."

I sincerely don't know what his line of questioning was trying to do to help the defense because it only helped the prosecution, in my opinion. I honestly don't know how he thought the no answers he'd get would help his case. But I can't assign a malice motive to him for it because he's just doing his job. And I assume he doesn't want to look like a sleaze bag while doing it. I don't see how that could benefit his career.

And Deanna said she is a teacher's aide right? I can't help but wonder if any of her students will see that testimony. I know you can't shield them from everything, but I just hate that she had to be asked those questions on nat'l t.v. She's innocent in all this, yet anther victim of JA's. Makes me so mad!

You're right, but those parents at that school need to be in charge of that.

That brought me to tears as well. I've never seen him cry. Absolutely heartbreaking.

I get the same way when my son, Donovan, cries. He very rarely ever does. So when he tears up, it just gets to me.

Random question, but does anyone know the name of that female lawyer that comes on NG from time to time. She literally screams every time she talks. I cannot handle listening to her for more than a couple seconds. She may make valid points, but that screeching gets to me.

Are you referring to Ms. Winetrapp (sp?) or that loudmouth rhyming Sue Moss?

If TA was "squeaky clean' his bishop would not taken away his temple recommend. His sex life would not be an issue if he were not a Mormon..it was his bishop that pulled his temple recommend, ticket to the Mormon Celestial Kingdom. IMO, it was his own religion that debased him.

I had a feeling this comment would be jumped on.

By squeaky clean, I am not saying Travis was perfect. I am saying that Travis was different before he met her because Jodi brought out the worst in him. Travis was a different person until he met Jodi and he was still not the person the DT is portraying him as.

I don't give a flip a about his religion. I don't. It's stupid and a distraction. Everyone makes mistakes. Cast the first stone if you can honestly say you haven't.

I take it you are watching HLN? I have it playing in the background on my computer and was listening to Vinnie get all excited about the tassels. I cannot see Vinnie but I am picturing him jumping around like a bunny rabbit. He gets soooo excited.. gotta love Vinnie. That one Linda lawyer lady is on there tonight. I cannot remember her full name but I detested her during the CA trial.

I don't get HLN. I can't get anything but basic channels.

The reason I brought up that picture of those fibers is because someone else on this thread said there were no rope fibers found in the bedroom or the bathroom. Someone even said the forensic lady said they weren't there.

Whether it's "rope" or what it is, the fibers were there. Whether one wants to call them "fibers," they were still there, found in the bathroom, on the stairs, and also on the bottom frame of the shower door.

What they are, where they are from--pure speculation, just like the duct tape.

Are you referring to Ms. Winetrapp (sp?) or that loudmouth rhyming Sue Moss?

Most definitely Sue Moss. Someone, in this article I just read referred to her as "the only person on this earth more annoying than Nancy Grace". I can deal with Nancy Grace. That Sue lady, whole different story. Thanks for replying and providing me with her name. I appreciate it.

Methinks Nurmi made a big mistake with Deanna today. It was just wrong on so many levels.

Whatever happened to honor? You can do a distasteful job without being disgusting and mean. I hope the jury holds it against him. Deanna was a victim of Jodi's by proxy today. Thanks to Nurmi's verbal assault.

Maybe, but I don't see it as any different than Darryl being asked if he had anal sex with Jodi. It's not any different than when JM put a picture of Jodi naked on the screen and asked that woman from Utah if she knew that side of Jodi. (that was JM, right?)

***Disclaimer. I'm an enormous Juan fan and want him to have a reality show so I can watch him all season.

Most definitely Sue Moss. Someone, in this article I just read referred to her as "the only person on this earth more annoying than Nancy Grace". I can deal with Nancy Grace. That Sue lady, whole different story. Thanks for replying and providing me with her name. I appreciate it.

Can you imagine sitting through a trial with her as the prosecution? I'm willing to bet there would be 12 subsequent jurors being held on assault and battery by day 3. :floorlaugh:

Can you imagine sitting through a trial with her as the prosecution? I'm willing to bet there would be 12 subsequent jurors being held on assault and battery by day 3. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Can you imagine Judge Perry having to deal with her in his courtroom? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
He would try to retire in the middle of the trial. I know that is prolly not legal, but funny anyway.

It broke my heart today to see Travis's brother openly crying. He and Harold have seemed, to me, as the anchors for the rest of them. Today Steven, the brother, looked so broken.

Let me tell you when I cried.

I cried when Deanna talked how about Travis looked up to his father. They panned to the sister that looks EXACTLY like Travis, and she was crying. That's really got me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member