Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching yesterday's testimony.

Jacob was great!

Walmart lady says SKU is skew!?!? She investigates fraud, theft for 5 years and doesn't know this is stock keeping unit, or even the acronym SKU? Weird.

Jean Cesaras said that although she is a seasoned lawyer and been in hundreds of trials in her work, when she was called to the stand, she felt a bit nervous and the seriousness of the death penalty case was very real and present. So, imagine the young girl.

Yes. Walmart has some of the best inventory control systems in the world. If somehow a gas can showed up at their store, for some strange reason a refund was given without it being scanned as a return transaction (which also would have resulted in a cashiers register being off by $13 and they would have gotten written up for it), it most likely would have been entered back into the system at some point very shortly after so they had a correct count of gas cans on their shelves.

I'm just really really confident that if Walmart said the return didn't happen - then it didn't happen ;) Obviously there are anomalies and mistakes, but like I said, it would have resulted in the cashier's register being off and there would definitely be a record of that.

The problem I am having with the alternate return theories is that she had just purchased it that day and clearly HAD the receipt in her possession. Why would anyone who has the receipt chose not to show it, but lets say she did - then the gas can would have the sku number on and it would show in that stack of paperwork the worker brought to court. Ok so take it one step further and say there was no sku number on gas can, the employee would have to have someone go get another gas can just like it from the shelves and use THAT sku number which would then show up in the paperwork. If we take it one step further and say they used a dummy sku because they were too lazy to do the above then how would they know much to give her back? One thing is for sure the employee is not going to hand over any money without putting it in the system -- they know they would come up short.

The only theory that could have some validity to it would be if she returned it to a different walmart and didnt provide the receipt -- but that doesnt make much sense either as she wasnt in her home town to know of other stores and according to Jodi on the stand she returned it the same walmart.

I am so glad Jodi lied about the gas can, it's huge for premeditation! She probably figured that Walmart wouldn't be able to check five years back.

Whi wuld it mater how that witnes spels skew?

Skew or SKU - same thing. No big deal.

I am so glad Jodi lied about the gas can, it's huge for premeditation! She probably figured that Walmart wouldn't be able to check five years back.

That and she apparently underestimated the skills of Juan Martinez.

In my 60 years I have found that the smartest folks that I know are often horrible spellers.:silly:

I laughed at my boss once about how he could not spell. He held my face up toward him and said " YOU get paid for spelling and typing! They pay me the big bucks for knowing what the letter needs to say".

We both fell out laughing.

Hello all!

I am still so grateful to Deanna for being there for Travis and defending him. She is a beautiful person and it's easy to see how ugly JA is in comparison.

No amount of makeup can compare with the beautiful glow of kindness and goodness. The world's best manicure services cannot conceal the ugliness of hands that are used to do evil. Hands (whether 10 or 90 years old) that used to do good are things of beauty.

JA has yet to learn that she is a hideous creature. What is bubbling on the inside will eventually come to the surface. And what goes up must come down...

It appears Jodi had eye makeup on yesterday. Was I seeing things???

That, or she figured that everyone would just believe her. She did swear to tell the truth this time y'all! :rolleyes:

Something else has been bugging me. I watched JA's mother's interview with Det Flores again. She said that JA was always telling her that she should read more books and 'better' herself (not said in a loving way, I am sure) That was so condesending and mean.

Can you imagine just what those poor parents went through trying to raise JA with her attitudes and behaviours. I was upset by mom's behaviour in court but I really feel such sympathy for the parents. JA bullied them and probably made that household miserable..

That is sick! Poor parents.

I am SO glad that JA's true character is being revealed for the world to see. This high school drop out who uses words like de-edify, who can't take a good photo or draw a decent picture if her life depended on those things, who was anything but a dedicated employee, who sucked the resources out of others, who tries to slander others, who has butchered the life out of a beautiful boy,
who is evilness incarnate, who is a waste of space in this world...I am so glad everyone now knows who she is! So much for a person who claims to have cared about her reputation! The joke is on her!

In my 60 years I have found that the smartest folks that I know are often horrible spellers.:silly:
I can't believe we're still debating SKU vs. SKEW! It happened early in her testimony and I attributed it to nerves. In any case, it proved to be a NON-ISSUE; the witness was very well-prepared and she delivered another nail in Jodi's coffin. In fact, the proof that Jodi didn't return the gas can was so indisputable that Nurmi didn't dare to ask a question (or attempt to embarrass the witness with SKU or SKEW). Nowhere to go when the truth is staring you in the face. Loved it.

Whi wuld it mater how that witnes spels skew?

Skew or SKU - same thing. No big deal.

The important thing is that the lady from Walmart's testimony "skewed" defense in a big way.

It appears Jodi had eye makeup on yesterday. Was I seeing things???

Someone said she was coloring her eye brows, with the pencil, at some point during the trial yesterday. I forgot to go watch and see if I caught it on the feed. Odd.

I think its because the name of the video could easily be misconstrued to be something deviant or distasteful, were one so inclined. ;) 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger' which is actually a music video by a band named Daft Punk.

Everytime the Daft Punk video is brought up it makes me laugh. I love that song as a motivator for when I work out or am out cycling. I wonder if TA thought of it the same way since he was into working out.

She straight faced looked at the jury and lied and that fact has now been proven beyond all doubt. Any normal human being would be ticked with someone looking at them straight away and telling a pitiful lie such as that. This jury now knows without doubt that her performance while on the stand was an exceptional display of falsehood.

I didn't notice that. Someone mentioned that she used her pencil to darken her eyebrows.

It appeared she may have had some light eye shadow on. I know they can buy it at the commissary. Getting to the end of the trial. She needs to look her best.

Actually, the 119 is an average of what was it five areas ? Her highest report was 136 for words and comprehension of them. The average of 119 tells me there were some areas quite low on the rating score to reach this average. She is bright about some things, but not so much about other things. It is the other things that concern me.

It is not bright to steal a gun, and it gets reported stolen, and one is dumb enough to still use it in a murder of someone one is known to associate with - not bright at all. It's not bright to make up lie after lie after lie to cover one's backside and to invent slander after slander to protect oneself. Jodi is not bright IMO, she just believes she is because her brain is indeed scrambled.

The following link provides a good description of what is measured by the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Adults:

http://www.iupui.edu/~flip/wechsler.html

OK...so maybe it has been discussed/explained, but I missed it.

Why aren't the tire slashing incidents being brought up? Is it widely known that Arias did this but nothing was proven or filed with police?

To me, this is an extremely damning piece of crucial information. Drives home the stalking behavior and also shows how poor little, meek Jodi was adept at using knives.

I believe its only hearsay unless there are police reports to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89