DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose222 View Post
Mikee Daniels has a new video up!!

His father told him "Crazy people make other people crazy" lol.

That guy just slays me.

When I started watching them my only vague quibble was with his accent. But one day he did a "FAQ" video, and read of question from someone who asked about it, to which he said "Don't ask stupid questions!".

So I Lol'd and decided to just ride with it.

I'd never seen this before. He does a wonderful job of showing just how ridiculous Jodi, the DT and their witnesses are. Wouldn't you just love to have a face to face with these people and tell them what you really think?

someone correct of me if I am wrong
But Travis went in front of his Bishop to confess his was intimate with D
Then he again had to so for Jodi-right?

The second time around the only people who would know that are Travis Alexander, the Bishop and perhaps Jodi Arias. Travis is dead, the Bishop probably holds these things in confidence and at this point if Jodi Arias said something in favor of the heliocentric view of the solar system, that alone would be proof positive Copernicus was wrong.

I get the impression that these sort of violations of sexual norms among unmarried young people is hardly viewed as a stoning offense. Yes, it's a breach of the rules and but it seems they are given the Mormon equivalent of saying ten Hail Marys and told to sin no more. Unlike the time of Joseph Smith in New England and especially Brigham Young and the Utah exodus, the Mormons, as much as the leadership may wish it to be the case, aren't an isolated community anymore. They have to follow the rule of law of the society as a whole, as with polygamy, and often that extends to the standards of the surrounding community where, generally speaking, premarital sex isn't considered even a venal sin.

What generally happens with even the most strict religious orders (think Amish or Catholic or Baptist fundamentalists) is that they get liberalized by the society they exist within, whether they want to or not, and the rules that exist on paper are generally seen as ideals rather than commandments and as long as things are kept relatively discreet, much slack is given.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h
Official word is the hearing is closed. Court resumes at 1:30pm.

:welcome: from another Michigan 'sleuther.

Hi Bettidaviseyes,
Indeed. In GP, Mi. and Justice 4 Jane! Got caught up in this trial with my Mom, darn her for getting me hooked.

I felt sorry for DeAnna having to be crossed, but Nurmi did what he was supposed to do. It's his job. Jodi is just as entitled to a strong defense case as anyone. there's not anything for the DT to grasp on to, but they have to try. Much better to happen now than be overturned for ineffective counsel later. Both sides are pretty much insuring no overturn on appeal.

~~~IMO~~~

I agree with you. I also think that Juan's redirect of DeAnna ended up doing more damage to Jodi than would have been done if Nurmi had simply not crossed DeAnna in the first place. Why, you ask? Because what Juan did with his questions was to remind the jury that out of all of Travis's relationships, ranging from chaste to sexual, the only one that involved all of this "raunchy" stuff was the one with Jodi--and that it was Jodi, not Travis, who literally asked for it.

Cleared my schedule today. Gotta wait until 1:30 or Jodi time.

Started my day off by accidentally washing a load of darks with a white piece of paper in the pocket of my jeans. (If this has happened to you ... you feel my pain).

Took me all night to catch up after getting stuck in ... not 1 .. but 3 meetings yesterday during testimony. Finally caught up at 11 pm... cuz HLN is so awesome.

Arizona citizens Keepin' it Classy by scalping their seats yesterday for 200 bones.

Nurmi ... in his most disgusting display to date... Verbally defiled a lovely and remarkably poised Ex girlfriend of Travis'.

Einstein came out of her fognesia long enough to delete all incriminating photos but left 90 others on the camera card.

Travis had ZERO *advertiser censored* images on any of his computers.

Jodi had gas... exactly enough to fill the rental car and THREE cans.

Did I miss anything?

TIA.

Jodi did not take Travis's virginity. He had been sexually active before, went to his bishop and had previously been not temple worthy.

There was zero *advertiser censored* on ANY of his electronic stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Was just told the judge might open up the hearing. Stay tuned.. will let you know as soon as we get final word from the judge. #JodiArias

Off to get taco plater :skip::skip::skip:

HLN in now running over and over when Jodi was "sleeping" on his lap, and I want to point out a few things. Jodi was not asleep. Jodi was letting everyone know Travis was hers, and she was marking her spot in front of the other women. But Jodi wasn't asleep.

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Official word is the hearing is closed. Court resumes at 1:30pm. #JodiArias
Retweet

But once hair is lifted to bleach blond, in order to make it dark again color has to be redeposited. Once hair is lifted (bleached) the only way to get the color back is to grow it out or redeposit other color on top.

I am not a hairdresser, so hopefully the one that is might be able to technically explain it better...but this is layman's terms. LOL!!

Yes. And uber lightened hair has very little pigmentation left and is very porous.

So, while the color put over bleached hair will initially "grab" even more than "virgin" hair, the porosity also enables the color to wash out more rapidly, even with a permanent color.

And Jodi may have even used a semi- or demi- permanent color on her hair (which would be less damaging, but also more prone to fading).

Like I said earlier, the rental guy didn't say her hair was platinum blonde, he said blonde. If the color she put in even a week or two prior had begun to fade out, she could have been more of a light golden brown/blonde shade, and with her coloring, it wouldn't be hard to imagine someone noting her as a "blonde Latina girl".

Again, just saying it's possible. She could then have reapplied color prior to arriving in Mesa, but again, it could just be the lighting making it look darker. I think her mugshots show it as a light red/gold brown, IMHO.

Hi all,
I'm kpm and I'm addicted and in a parallel fog universe!
Apparently, because of my addiction fog, I can't comprehend the the fact that if Travis was the one who had the "dirty" secret life he feared would be exposed why he is the victim instead of the killer JA?
Common sense would dictate that JA should have been the one found brutally stabbed, neck sliced ear to ear and shot above her wonky eye, no?

Great post!:welcome:

3 minutes ago

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Official word is the hearing is closed. Court resumes at 1:30pm. #JodiArias

Started my day off by accidentally washing a load of darks with a white piece of paper in the pocket of my jeans. (If this has happened to you ... you feel my pain).

Took me all night to catch up after getting stuck in ... not 1 .. but 3 meetings yesterday during testimony. Finally caught up at 11 pm... cuz HLN is so awesome.

Arizona citizens Keepin' it Classy by scalping their seats yesterday for 200 bones.

Nurmi ... in his most disgusting display to date... Verbally defiled a lovely and remarkably poised Ex girlfriend of Travis'.

Einstein came out of her fognesia long enough to delete all incriminating photos but left 90 others on the camera card.

Did I miss anything?

TIA.

Yeah you left out Jodi openly dissing Deanna and doing her drawing/erasing, only to look up with a death glare every now and then. And completely "uninterested" in computer guy testimony. Visibally worried when waiting for the jury questions, but then as soon as sidebar broke went back to pretending like she doesn't care.

O/T, yesterday there was a poster who said that her 20 year old granddaughter was missing. I think her name was "Arisha" or something like that. Was there any follow-up from this poster? I can't get this out of my mind.

:please:

He would have probably said he did not know.

Did you watch his testimony? He was so vague...I don't know...I don't remember.

When Juan asked him about Jodi getting her implants because DB's ex-wife got implants,
DB said he did not know his ex got them.

What?? :eek:

Ok, a man might not know the color of her hair, the day of the week, if the sun is shining....BUT they know if their ex got implants!

:rockon: :doh: :rockon:
One of the other things he lied about was anal sex. DB's answer to Juan when he asked if he and JA had had anal, was, "Maybe once". OK - maybe means maybe we had it once, and maybe we never had it.
Are you seriously telling me DB does not know whether or not he had anal AT ALL??
The entire anal testimony was a lie.

I think he lied about many, many things, and the rest, he simply didn't testify to.

Since JA didn't mention the Walmart return until she was on the stand the video would be long gone.
Thanks KMouse, that is true. But I'm hoping LE was tracing her trip early on before Chase bought out WaMu (that happened after the Crash about January of 2009). Crossing fingers here. :scared:

Hi all,
I'm kpm and I'm addicted and in a parallel fog universe!
Apparently, because of my addiction fog, I can't comprehend the the fact that if Travis was the one who had the "dirty" secret life he feared would be exposed why he is the victim instead of the killer JA?
Common sense would dictate that JA should have been the one found brutally stabbed, neck sliced ear to ear and shot above her wonky eye, no?

:greetings: :welcome5:

Did I miss anything?

TIA.

:eek: Why? I've been putting the videos of the testimony in the timeline thread. Save yourself some agony, please! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela