trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grabbed this one up, showing of the shelf....

25pnwk2.jpg

How happy are these jurors that the end is finally in sight?????????

How happy are we??????????

I am overjoyed that next week this circus will finally come to an end.

Case handed over on Friday - Guilty verdict Friday night.

Not to sound like a "Softail-downer", but I'm not gonna hold my breath. A lot can happen between now and then. Just from the history of this trial, it was supposed to end a while ago. I tend to think it is wishful thinking on the judge's part.

I'm gonna just take it day by day. :twocents:

Way OT for a sec - how come some posts don't have a "Thanks" button? I've always wondered and since we're in a lull, thought I'd ask.

The only time they aren't available for me is when I use "quick reply"

Anything that was posted after my last refresh of the page to my quick reply, the thanks button is missing.

However, once I refresh again, they reappear.

I don't know why, but that's what happens for me since I mostly use quick reply.

The shelves were the nail in the proverbial coffin. It is O.V.E.R. JA simply cannot and willmott tell the truth.

Has the closet shelf been playing the drinking game?

TipsyShelf_zpsc4964439.jpg

It looks so tipsy...

Nurmi seems to be trying to start planting some seeds to argue heat of passion.

Juan didn't open any door, and though 3 approaches were already made, he is still ignoring and tries again. This shows how the Def feels they can push this judge around. Instead f putting her foot down, we get a 10 min recess...to what??? Explain the Rules ???

I THINK he may be trying to imply that Jodi, with her supposedly high IQ, would have said the gun was on a lower shelf if she were making up a story (instead of telling the complete truth about elevating weightlessly up to take a gun from the 7 ft. high shelf.)

Little Missy surely would have changed her story if she had realized the shelves are completely unstable. Hey, kinda like her!

Nurmi finally says something that I agree with. Travis WAS addicted to Jodi. And Jodi made sure he remained addicted. She's a manipulator and knew that by offering, encouraging and introducing Travis to kinky sex she might be able to rope him into marrying her.

Travis couldn't get rid of Jodi no matter what he did. And sadly I think after watching all the testimony we have seen thus far I firmly believe that there was NOTHING Travis or any of his family and friends could have done to prevent this murder. Jodi was determined to either marry Travis or kill him if he didn't.

I don't think he was addicted to Jodi. A lot of people are infatuated with someone at first and then realize that was all it was.

If he was addicted then he broke his addiction on May 26th when he told her the truth that he no longer wanted her in his life.

if anyone was addicted to anyone it was JA that was addicted to Travis and refused to leave him alone and murdered him because she knew it was over and even her big bag of sex tricks no longer worked.

Travis did not pursue JA. He hadn't even seen her since she moved in April 2008. Addicted Travis was not.

And my cop trained German shepherds ran out of the room and into their crates cuz I was yelling at the computer screen. Actually cussing.:seeya:

I have to full blooded Black Lab Sisters, Roxy and Roux and they FREAKED OUT on me screaming at the computer screen! They too ran straight into their crate and just gnawed on their bones ! They thought Mama had done went nuts! LOL!

The shelf tilting with just hand pressure

Hope the jury remembers that Jodi specifically mentioned setting her foot on the edge of the shelf. She stated this because Juan grilled her on why the clothes had not been disturbed.

And my cop trained German shepherds ran out of the room and into their crates cuz I was yelling at the computer screen. Actually cussing.:seeya:

Huh, Zuri? Officer D.O.G. never runs away from trouble!

Did you guys see the shelf photo? With just a hand pressing down it tips, now someone running for their life, JUMPING on a shelf, grabbing another to steady herself to get a gun would've tore the closet apart. She has once again LIED! They need to put that pic up and leave it there.

Yep was a full day of treatments (wonder where $ came from since she was using gas cans to be economical???)..

BTW...I was exercising my IQ with die instead of dye ;) :floorlaugh:

JMO

Probably charged it on a charge card she never planned on paying.
Maybe got a cash advance from the credit card a few weeks before
the slaughtering of Travis. Maybe DB loaned her money. Paying bills
was not a priority with JA.

I wonder if somehow Jodi stole money for the trip and beauty treatments...

I know that's where I go to understand relationships, my local homicide detective. He diagnosed her properly though, murderer.

This is so pathetic. Who cares what the detective said speculating about why Jodi killed Travis when their opinion about that is no more valid than any one on the street as it's not his job to figure out why, they figure out who and that was obviously easy for Det. Flores.

This is how they're going to prove manslaughter, "The detective speculated that something made her kill him". Oh, that changes everything....NOT.

Now he's trying to get in heat of passion crap for manslaughter charge 2 b added

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know i'm behind but it kind of makes me laugh to see the pitiful look on JAs face during the closet questioning! Seriously?? She can sneak a look at every single picture of Travis, deceased, without a real tear but she's going to get weepy about the picture of a closet??
"something is off with that girl" LOL

Methinks that's a "oh man my goose is cooked" look.

I am picturing JA and JW with their SAD SAD faces, Nurmi whining, and Juan explaining in the judge's chambers. Wish we could see it.

So I am looking at the picture of the hand tipping the shelf. I understand it will tip easily when empty, but does anyone know how the shelf would behave when full of stuff? Curious.

It will do the same even with heavier objects than shoes sitting on top. They are not made for climbing.

What do you want to bet one of the jury questions is "WTH was that defense attorney talking about, that Ms Arias's IQ is greater the the height of the shelves?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove